Chapter 6 - Witchcraft

Liam's POV

Flashback

"Come with me. Our team is there." She informed me, grabbing my arm, and dragged me towards the people who worked at the agency as well as the models who were represented by their agency.

I used the opportunity that Avery was talking her friend and went towards the bar counter. There I saw Charlotte. She was Romeo's sister. She was a model as me; we did a campaign together a few months ago.

After chatting with her, she excused herself and went towards Nathan, her ex-boyfriend and unforgettable love.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance as Avery approached me, holding two flutes of champagne.

Give me a break, woman!

"I bring you champagne." She extended the flute towards me.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I grabbed the glass and finished it in a sip. She gave me a strange smirk and grabbed my hand. "Let's dance." Without letting me object, she dragged me towards the dance floor.

Once we finished dancing, I went towards Kayden. After talking for a while, he and his girlfriend left together.

As I understood Avery was determined to ruin the party for me, I decided to leave as well. When I wanted to call the driver to drop me off, I couldn't find my phone. I cursed under my breath as I remembered I put it on the table when I was sitting with Avery.

When I wanted to get my phone and leave, Avery told me she wouldn't let me go till we finished a bottle of champagne she ordered for us, and she handed me the flute.

I didn't understand if she was trying to get me drunk or she wanted to spend more time with me. However, if it was the first one, she wouldn't get what she wanted because I didn't get drunk easily. I was a heavy-drinker.

I leaned against the back of the couch while Avery was telling me about her last vacation and ran my hand through my hair. I didn't understand what was going on with me. I felt like I was on fire.

"Are you okay? You are sweating." Avery asked seductively as she leaned towards me and rested her hand on my half-naked chest. I felt shivers down my spine. There was an urge inside me to jump onto her, but it would be a wrong move.

"I... I don't know." I mumbled, trying to pull away from her, but she didn't let me.

"If you want, we can go somewhere else. Maybe, you will feel better after lying down." She added provocatively, caressing my chest, directly affecting my shaft.

"No." I refused and leaned towards the flute and drank the champagne under her wicked gaze, but it didn't decrease my fever.

"Avery, nice to see you here." A girl approached us happily.

Avery stood up and greeted her with a hug. Then they started talking cheerfully.

As I was getting hotter and hotter, I decided to go to the restroom. Maybe, if I splashed some water onto my face, I would feel better. Otherwise, I would be in deep shit.

I splashed some water onto my face and leaned my hands on the vanity counter. I felt worse than before. I was slightly dizzy, and I was burning inside.

What was going on with me?

Darn it!

That bitch probably put something into my drink.

I looked at myself in the mirror in panic. I had to leave as soon as possible. If I stayed at the party more than five minutes, I would lose all my self-control, and Avery would get what she had wanted for a long time.

When I left the restroom, my head spun. I leaned my hand against the wall for support while the fever I felt was getting worse.

Suddenly, I noticed a girl wearing a witch costume approaching me. She looked so sexy with her full make-up, little black dress and witch hat. She had long blonde hair, but I didn't identify if it was a wig or not.

As I couldn't control myself anymore, I wrapped my arms around her waist quickly and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss as she approached me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, responding to my kiss, making me lose my mind.

I pinned her against the wall, kissing her feverishly while pressing my body against hers. Meanwhile, the intense feeling of euphoria took hold of my whole being.

I leaned my forehead against her forehead, out of breath. "I am bewitched by your beauty. Which witchcraft did you use on me?" I asked hoarsely, cupping her cheeks.

Her chuckle was music to my ears. "I didn't know my witchcraft could affect a Greek god as you." She commented, amused and gave me a dazzling smile, making me sure that I wouldn't let this witch go tonight.

"Come with me." I said firmly as I grabbed her hand.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked curiously.

"Mount Olympus." I winked at her playfully. She chuckled and let me drag her with me.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I pushed her against the door and smashed my lips against her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me with the same intensity. I pressed my body against her body, trapping her between the door and me, and slid my hand under her dress, caressing her thigh.

She moaned into my mouth as I pushed her panties to the side and started caressing her core. She gripped my hair tightly when I inserted my two fingers into her.

"You are wet for me." I commented hoarsely while moving my fingers in and out, making her moan louder and louder.

I pulled her earlobe between my teeth gently before moving my lips to her neck, placing butterfly kisses.

I bit her neck, making her moan louder, and accelerated my pace as I felt she was about to come. She dug her nails into my shoulder and came, crying out. I caught her by wrapping my arm around her waist as she was about to collapse. Then I scooped her up in my arms and carried her towards the bed.

I placed her on the bed carefully and took off my costume after pulling a foil out of my secret pocket. Then I threw the foil onto the bed beside her, giving her a devilish smirk, and hovered over her.

I reclaimed her lips, kissing her feverishly while trying to unzip her dress. After getting rid of her dress, I started placing kisses all over her body, making her squirm under me while she was moaning softy, making my shaft get harder.

As I couldn't hold myself anymore, I searched for the foil while sucking her nipple. Suddenly, she pushed me back and straddled me.

I gave her a mischievous smirk, surprised by her and cupped her breasts. She grinned wickedly and kissed me passionately.

I moved my hands from her hips to her derriere and squeezed her buttocks, pressing her against my shaft, showing her my desire.

In a swift movement, I threw her onto the bed and smashed my lips against her, positioning myself between her legs.

She pushed me back by placing her hands on my chest. I gave her a questioning look as I pulled back.

"I... It is my first time." She informed me shyly.

"Oh..." I mumbled, surprised while leaning my hands on the bed for support. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I want you." She replied, resting her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me towards her. Then she brushed her lips against mine.

"I will be gentle." I assured her as I positioned my shaft at her entrance. She nodded, giving me a warm smile.

In a swift movement, I penetrated her while trying to be as gentle as possible. She screamed out and dug her nails into my back.

"It will pass." I said tenderly and kissed her lips without moving, letting her get accustomed to my size.

After a few minutes, I started moving in and out and entwined our hands above her head.

Our moans filled the room while our bodies were moving in sync. I accelerated my pace as I felt her walls tightening around my cock. while kissing, sucking her neck.

A few minutes later, she came, digging her nails into my back. After a few thrusts, I followed her and came inside her, crying out.

I collapsed onto her body, out of breath and rolled over. Then I pulled her into my arms and placed a chaste kiss on her lips.