Chapter 28 - Baby?

Liam's POV

"I... I have to leave." The secretary mumbled and left quickly.

"What is going on with her?" I asked, puzzled and approached Aurora.

"Nothing." Aurora gave me a nervous smile. "Umm... How was the meeting? When will you start to shoot the video ad?"

"Next week." I replied, pulling her closer by wrapping my arm around her waist, and brushed my lips against her inviting lips.

Suddenly, the phone rang, interrupting us. I frowned in annoyance as she pulled back and picked up the phone.

"I will bring them, Mrs. Anderson." Aurora said before hanging up the phone. Then she grabbed the files and turned towards me. "I have to give these to your mother."

"I will wait for you here." She nodded. When she wanted to leave, her head spun. "Are you okay?" I asked, panicked as I caught her by wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Yes. I just felt dizzy, but it passed." She gave me a reassuring smile and left in a hurry.

I decided to sit down while waiting for her and check my emails on my phone. Suddenly, the drawer caught my attention. They looked so nervous when I walked in.

I rubbed my chin, thinking if I should look what Aurora hid in the drawer or not. I heaved a loud sigh and opened the drawer as my curiosity got the better of me.

My jaw dropped in shock as I saw the pregnancy test in the drawer.

Is Aurora pregnant?

Am I going to be a father?

I gulped nervously as I remembered that she felt dizzy a few minutes ago.

Fuck!

I closed the drawer quickly as I stood up and started pacing back and forth in panic while there were a million questions in my mind.

Am I ready to be a father?

How will we tell our parents? They don't even know we are dating.

Will she want to keep the baby? She hasn't even told her mother about us.

"Sorry, Mrs. Anderson told me to bring the designs to the designers as well." Aurora informed me softly as she walked into the office.

"Umm... No problem..." I mumbled anxiously and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Are you okay?" Aurora asked, concerned as she approached me.

"Yeah, yeah... I ... I have to leave. See you later." I placed a chaste kiss on her lips and stormed out.

As soon as I left the fashion house, I breathed deeply, closing my eyes. I had to talk to someone about it.

Kayden? 

No, he can't give me a good advice about it. Marriage and children are his nightmares.

Troy?

Yes, Troy will give me the best advice about my situation. Besides, he knows about Aurora and me.

I got in my car quickly and went to the company to see my brother.

***

I entwined my hands nervously while sitting on the chair in my brother's office.

"Is everything okay? You look weird." Troy asked, concerned, giving me a questioning look.

"Umm... Aurora... she..." I mumbled anxiously and rubbed the back of my neck.

Troy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What happened to her? Did you break up?"

"No..." I shook my head and pursed my lips together.