*Part 2*

~ Ezrah POV ~

" Mr. Smith you have a call on line one" my secretary informed me using the seducing voice I've become accustomed to.

If I was in this same situation a few years earlier then I would've gladly hit that, but I'm changed now and all I want is to be with a girl who is head strong, independent, caring and all around amazing. If I can't find that then I might as well be single forever.

"Smith speaking..." I spoke into the phone tiredly

" Now how's my business man doing this morning"

" Hey mom how's it going" o spoke enthusiastically into the phone. Hearing my mom's voice always manages to brighten up my day no matter what I'm going through.

" Everything's fine baby I was just sitting at home thinking and I decided to call up my favorite boy "

" Ma I'm your only child so I think be technicality I'm your favorite child "

" Hahahah ok Mr. Technicality, so how's business going? "

" Business is....(yawns)....Business is going great, especially with the new club opening "

" Ezrah baby when was the last time you had a good nights rest? "

" Ma I'm fine, If I have to lose a few nights of sleep to make sure everything goes as planned then......" His mother interrupts him abruptly causing him to sign with frustration.

" Then nothing Ezrah look baby I know you want to make sure that everything is done but you need rest also. You hear me?

" Yeah Ma I hear you loud and clear. I have a meeting that I need to prepare for so I'll talk to you soon"

" Alright baby love you"

" Love you too mommy" I don't care what anyone has to say, you can call me soft, a momma's boy or anything else. I'm a proud a** momma's boy.

Later on that day around 11pm I finally made it home to my empty lonely house. My mom has been on my case for the past few weeks about being in a relationship and her wanting grandkids because she isn't getting any younger. As much as I agree with my mom and want be in a relationship, I want to be with someone who's ready to settle down and now a days that's hard to find. If it is meant to be than I'll find someone if not than I'll just have to get use to being lonely.

**comment letting me know what you guys think
----Rissa**