*Part 6*

~ Jazmyne's P.O.V~

I woke up to my phone ringing and realized that both me and Ezrah fell asleep during the movie. When I looked at the caller I.D I saw that it was my mother and decided to answer.

"Hey mama"

"Hey baby what's going on?"

"Nothing much how about you" I decided not to tell her about the hospital because I didn't want her to worry for no reason since I'm fine.

"I've been good just missing my daughter and my grand baby"

"I'm sorry Ma things have just been really hectic but I'll try to bring Zek to visit you soon"

"Alright baby well I was just calling to check up you and make sure that everything's good"

"Yeah everything's great Ma thanks"

"Alright baby talk to you soon. I love you"

"Love you too Ma bye" when I looked to my side I noticed that Ezrah was still sleeping peacefully and for se reason I got a smile on my face. I know what you guys are thinking that I just met him and he's basically a stranger but I don't know what it is I've never felt like this about anybody before. I feel like I've known him my whole life rather than just a few days. After getting out of my thoughts I decided to check on Zek to see if he woke up. To my surprise he was still in bed sleeping.

Since everyone is sleeping I decided to make us dinner since all we had was breakfast and that was about 6 hours ago( yes we slept that long). I decided to make rice and beans, baked macaroni, and barbecue ribs and for desert some cheesecake(
A/N: that was my actual dinner). While I was setting the table Ezrah woke up and came into the kitchen.

"Something smells good"

"I decided to make us dinner since we haven't eaten since breakfast"

"Well if it taste as good as it smells I might be coming over here more often" for some reason when he said that i started blushing and I don't even know why, he just has that effect on me I guess

"Why don't you go wash up in the bathroom down the hall and I'll go check on Zek"

"Alright"

When I went up the stairs to Zek's room I found him awake and plying with his toys.

"Hey baby lets wash up so we can eat ok"

"Ok" after helping Zek wash up we went downstairs to see Ezrah waiting for us. We all sat down and Ezekiel decided he wanted to say grace before we ate. All throughout dinner Zek and Ezrah were just talking and joking around like they knew each other forever. For someone reason I started thinking about Nathaniel and how this could've been him and Zek if are relationship was more positive.

"Jazmyne.....Jazmyne.......Jaz....Jaz!"

"Huh....what...did you say something"

"I called your name like 4 times are you ok?"

"Yeah sorry I was just thinking about something. what were you saying"

"I said thanks for dinner is was really good"

"Your welcome....uh where's Zek?"

"He wanted to play with his toys so I brought him to the playroom"

"Oh ok thanks"

"Sooo do you wanna finish watching the movie?"

"Uh yeah that fine" we back on the couch and sat in the same position with me cuddling into him. About half way through the movie I felt Ez looking at me as if he wanted to ask me something, I had a feeling I knew what is was but I decided to just let him ask when he was ready to.

"Hey um Jaz, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"What happened between you and Zek's dad?...uh you dint have to answer if you don't want to."

"Uhh no it's fine. Me Nathaniel were together for a few years and our relationship, not even sure you could call it that, was just consisted of him cheating and using me as his punching bag. It stayed like that for the majority of out relationship until I found out that I was pregnant. I came home that day to tell him the news and I got him cheating, when I confronted him he denied it and threatened me. I got so angry that I started hitting him and he started beating on me. I tried to protect my stomach as much as I could and when he left I packed all my things and moved here. A few years after I moved I got a call from his mom telling me that he died. I wanted to be happy but I couldn't, I never told him I was pregnant and because of that my son grew up without a dad"

I hadn't even realized I was crying until I felt Ezrah wiping my face and that's when I broke down and started bawling my eyes out.

~ Ezrah's P.O.V ~

"Shhhhh hey come here it's not your fault ok, you were just protecting your son like any good mother would and that's nothing you should feel bad about. Now stop all that crying and let me see that beautiful smile I love so much"

With that being said she smiled and I couldn't help but to stare at her.

"What's wrong do I have something on my face?"

"No your just really beautiful" she started blushing really hard and without thinking I started to lean in and she met me half way and we kissed. Kissing her was different, her lips were so soft and it felt right. After about 2 minutes we pulled away for air both of us smiling.

"I think I should go"

"Um uh yeah I'll walk you out ummm Zek come say bye to Ezrah"

Zek came running down the hall and we said bye to each other. When he went back to the play room, Jaz walked me to the door.

"I'll talk to you soon ok"

"Ok bye"

I pecked her lips one more time and then I was on my way home.