*Part 33*

~Ezrah P.O.V~

After the leaving the house I was just so angry that I needed some time to cool down before I could face Jazmyne again. Jaz and I have had our fair share of arguments like any other couple but this might've been our worse one. I was so upset with the whole situation that I didn't want to say something that I would later regret, so I just decided to go on a drive and clear my mind. I ended up driving to my office and decided to get some work done. I needed to do something to keep me busy so that I could stop playing back our conversation over and over again because the more I did the angrier I became. 

The perks of being your own boss are that I can work from home as much as I want and that is what I've been doing for a while. I call and come in occasionally, but most of my work has been completed at home. After doing as much work as I could I noticed that it was dark outside and the time read 11 o'clock. I can't believe I've been here for over 5 hours and didn't even notice. I decided to check my phone since its been on silent ever since I left the house. 

When I unlocked my phone, I noticed that I had over 20 missed called and text messages all from Jazmyne. They were all of her apologizing saying she was in the wrong, that she didn't mean any of the things she said and asking when I was coming home and telling me to be safe. I could hear the pain in her voice and I wanted to call back and at least let her know that I was fine, but I was just so angry, I didn't want to say anything to make the situation worst.

I know Ezekiel isn't my biological son but that doesn't matter to me. He's been my son since I meant him and nothing will ever change that. Blood couldn't make us any closer. It's hard when I'm trying to be the best father I can be and get constantly reminded that Zeke is only her son. In the beginning when she kept slipping up and calling him just her son I understood cause shes been raising him by herself for 3 years, but its about to be a year since we've been together and she still does it ( I'm bad with time frames so lets just say a year to move things along ). I tried not getting mad and being understanding but tonight I couldn't do it anymore. 

After giving it much thought, even though I didn't want to, I decided to go home. Zek is very observant and I didn't want him to know that something was wrong between us. I also didn't want to let her care for  Naveah by herself at night because she can be a handful. No matter what we're going through, I would never let Jaz care for our kids by herself. As long as I am breathing, I will always be there for my family. 

When I got home, I noticed that all the lights were off except for in the living room and I knew that meant Jaz was waiting for me. I was hoping that she would be sleeping because I honestly didn't have the energy to argue with her tonight, especially with the kids sleeping upstairs. When I walked in she was laying down on one of the couches. I tried to walk to the stairs as quietly as possible but the floor creaked under me and that caused her to jump out of her sleep

"Ezrah?"

"Yeah"

She looked at the time.."Where have you been? I've been calling and texting you since you left"

I looked at her appearance and noticed that her eyes were red and she had dry tears running down her face. That let me know that shes probably been crying since I left. it killed me seeing her like that, I wanted to walk to her and comfort her letting her know that everything was going to be ok...but I just couldn't, I was too angry and hurt

"Yeah I know, I just needed some time to calm down and clear my head"

"Ezrah...Baby, I'm sorry I..."

She started walking towards me and I put my hand up stopping her before she could get any closer

"Look..I don't have the energy for this tonight..you said what you said so let's just leave it at that"

"But i.."

"I just wanna go to sleep Jazmyne"

And with that, I went upstairs. Before going to our room, I stopped in the kid's rooms and gave each a kiss. When I got to our room, I took a quick shower brushed my teeth and got into bed. Just as I was about to doze off, I felt the bed dip making Jazmyne's presence known. After getting myself comfortable again, I closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

So I wanted this part to be focused on Ezrah and how he was feeling. the next one will focus on Jazmyne. 

Do you guys think Jazmyne was in the wrong or was Ezrah overreacting?

Comment letting me know what you guys think!!

(Ezrah and Jazmyne's bedroom in media)

- Larissa