*Part 22*

~Ezrah's P.O.V~

*Re-cap*

"The other day when you can home Zek mentioned this bad guy and you sorta mentioned him again to day with your mom, who is it?"

When I said that, her body tensed up immediately and she took a while before she began to speak

"Ummmm he's...."

Before she could even get the words out, tears started to stream down her face and I instantly regretted asking. Although I wanna know everything that's happened in Jazmyne's life so that I can help her cope with everything, I also don't want to force her to relive all of those memories that she's tried so hard to forget.

I pulled her into me and whispered sweet words in her ear trying to calm her down, but that didn't work. She started crying even more to the point where she started having a panic attack. I started to panic and found a bag to give her so she could control her breathing like I saw they did in the movies. It began to work and slowly but surely she was breathing normally again.

"You feeling better?"

"Yeah thanks"

"Don't ever scare me like that again"

"I'm sorry..."

"It's ok....I'm sorry I know it's not your fault it just really scared me. I've never seen someone have a panic attack before. And I'm sorry for pushing you on the subject, I should've just left it alone and let you tell me when your ready"

"It's ok you weren't pushing me to do anything. I really do wanna tell you but I just need some more time"

"Take all the time you need. I love you"

"I love you to"

With that they shared a lingering kiss

"Do you wanna do anything today?"

"I actually just wanna stay in and watch some movies if you don't mind? After what just happened at Jhene's house I don't have the energy to do anything else"

"Babe that's fine. I would love to stay home and just spend time with my girl and our son"

He kisses her forehead

"Thank you"

"Babe, you don't have to thank me for that it's really no problem"

"No, I'm not just thanking you for that but for everything that you've done since we met"

"Jazmyne.."

"Please let me finish"

"Ok go ahead"

"When I met you I wasn't really looking to be in a relationship to be honest, just having you as a friend would have been good enough for me. But you changed that. I know that I'm not the easiest to deal with because of my past and my baggage, but you never let that get in the way of anything. You showed me what it's like to truly be loved by someone who cares about you. You've helped me grow as a person more than you know, because of you I have more confidence in myself and I couldn't thank you enough.  But most importantly you took my son in and treated him as if he is your own. Not many men would take on the responsibility of another man, but you did and now my son has an amazing role model to show him what it's like to be a real man. I don't think there's anything in this world that I can do to show you how much I appreciate and how much I love a grateful for you. I just want you to know that I love you so so much and thank God for you every day. I'm in love with you Ezrah Smith"

When she was done with her speech I hadn't noticed that I was crying until I felt her wipe my tears away

"Jazmyne, you came into my life at a time where I was ready to give up on love because I had been through so much in past, a story I will tell you some other time, that I believed it no longer existed. You and our son have given me something to live for and I now wake up everyday knowing that I'm doing this all for you guys so that we can hopefully start a future soon and complete our little family. You guys mean sooooo much to me that I can't even explain in words. You guys are my life, my reason to smile, and my reason to keep pushing every single day. I am in love with you Jazmyne Brown"

With that we shared a lingering kiss that heated up and led to a very long night 😊

*i know this was a bit short but here's a little something cause I know I haven't updated in a while. Next update we will find out more about Ezrah's past that he keeps hinting at. Don't forget to comment and vote*
-----Larissa