*Part 21 (1)*

This chapter is dedicated to DriaDaRealOne92 and SimplyBree318  for always commenting and giving me advice and new ideas❤️❤️
————————————
~Ezrah P.O.V~

When we got to the car, I decided to drive because I could tell that Jaz was extremely nervous although she didn't want to show it. On the outside she's built up this wall to seem strong to others because she doesn't want people to see her when she's vulnerable.

When we got to her mothers house I looked over at her to see her left leg bouncing up and down and her looking off into space.

"Jaz....Jaz...Jazmyne!!"

I reached over and touched her leg and she jumped at my touch

"Huh did you say something?"

"Babe I called you like three times"

"I'm sorry I was in my own little world"

"Yeah I figured"

"Well let's go get this over with"

"Jazmyne hold on...look babe we don't have to do this today ok, if your not ready don't push yourself"

"Babe what are you talking about, I'm fine"

"No your not, Jaz babe your shaking. You thought I didn't notice that's why stopped holding my hand and put them in your thigh"

"I was just co..."

"Don't lie to me"

"Ok fine, yes I'm nervous and when I get nervous I shake but I promise you that I am fine. But I need to do this today because baby if I don't I'm going to make myself go crazy"

After a minute or two of silence I finally answered

"Ok let's go. I have Zek just go ring the bell"

~Jazmyne P.O.V~

I got out of the car and slowly walked up to my mother's door saying a small prayer that everything goes well

After ringing the bell twice my mother finally came to answer the door and the smile on her face dropped but she quickly hid it and and invited me that is until she saw Ezrah walking with Zek, who was now awake.

"What's that boy doing here I thought you would have been finished with him after that hospital incident"

"That man's name is Ezrah and he's my boyfriend so he's going to be with me everywhere I go of you don't like it we can go. And me being in the hospital had nothing to do with him"

I turned to walk away but she quickly stopped me and invited us all in. Usually when we come over Zek is the first to run to her and give her a big hug, but today he walked right past her and say on the couch with his dad. I could tell that my mother was shocked but I didn't care.

I know what some of you are thinking that what Zek did was disrespectful and as his mother I shouldn't allow that, but after what Jhene (A/N: that's her mother's name of you guys forgot) did and said to my baby i don't blame him.

"Can I offer you guys anything to drink or eat?"

"No we're fine"

"Ok.... Umm Zek do you wanna go play in your play room?"

"No! I stay with mommy and daddy"

After everything that happened Zek never wanted to leave our side because he was scared that we would leave him and not come back. As much as I wanted him to stay, I don't want him to be here to hear everything that's gonna be put out in the open

"Zek come here baby...can you go to the playroom please so mommy and daddy can talk to Jhe...grandma"

"Ok..but don't forget me again ok"

"I promise baby mommy will never forget about you ever again ok. I love you"

"I wuv you too"

"Alright go play"

He was about to walk down the hall but turned around and ran to Ezrah

"See you toon daddy, I wuv you"

"I love you too little man"

With that he went down the hall and we heard the toys rattling. We all sat in an awkward silence until Ezrah spoke up with shocked me

"Look I don't know and you never really took the time to get to know me, but what I do know is you have no right telling my son, a four year old, that his parents don't love him. Whether or not me and him have the same blood running through our veins doesn't make a different because Ezekiel is and always will be my son. When or should I say if I ever allow Zek to come back over your house and he tells me that you said something like that again it's gonna be me and you Jazmyne's mother it not I don't care"

"And what right do you have to keep my grandson away from me?"

Ezrah was gonna speak but I decided to jump in

"Ezrah has as much right over Ezekiel as I do. Whether you like it or not he's Zeks father and he has a say in everything that has to do with our son"

"Wow so your really gonna go around and let that little boy call a stranger daddy when you wouldn't even let Nathaniel be in his life"

"Are you serious right now, Nathaniel would've never wanted to be in Zek's life... And even if he did he would have to kill me before he came near my son"

"You see what I mean you would have never given him a chance and now he died without even knowing he had a son"

"Well Jhene you see that where me and you are different because unlike you I protect my child from harms way rather than sitting and watching from the side lines"

"I protected you don't you dare say I didn't. I protected you from that monster whose your father...."

"Shut up!!!!....I talked to my dad and he told me everything"

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Vote and comment letting me know what you think

----Rissa