*Part 21(2)*

~Jazmyne's P.O.V~

"Shut up!!!.....my father told me everything. From you having an affair to keeping me away from him for 20 something years. How could you...."

By now Jazmyne was crying so hard that she couldn't even finish her sentence. Seeing how much pain she was in, Ezrah moves his seat and pulls her in for a hug

"I can explain..."

"Explain what?...There's no explanation in this world that would be good enough to justify how selfish you were that you would mess up my own life for your own satisfaction..."

"Jazmyne baby it wasn't like that....I never meant to hurt you"

"You could have fooled me. You had me going around calling another man, who didn't even want me, dad when you kept me away from my real father, who actually wanted to be apart of my life. Because of you I never had that love that needed from my dad so I went looking for it in all the wrong places. I grew up witnessing a man who you claimed loved you and me put his hands on you and when he got tired of that he came after me, that was my definition of love because of you. So that's what I accepted when I was in relationships, I almost lost my life and my son came close to growing up without a mother because in my eyes love was getting beat every second of everyday"

"Baby I am so sorry..."

"Just save it, I didn't come here for an apology because it's too late for that. I just needed to get everything g off of my chest so that I could move on with my life and be happy. I do....."

Jazmyne was abruptly interrupted with the slamming of the door

"Baby I'm home"

As soon as she heard that voice her whole body tensed up and Ezrah noticed

"If it isn't my favorite step-daughter. How you been Jazzy Bear?"

"Mom what is he doing here"

"What do you mean what am I doing here, this is my house baby girl, well our house I brought it for your mom and I when we renewed our vows"

"Renewed vows..."

"Jazmyne baby I was gonna tell you I..."

"Tell me when!!!! I've been sitting here with you for over an hour and not once did you bring it up, so don't sit there and lie to my face....you know what mom I'm done. I need to leave my past behind and focus on my future and if it means leaving you there as well than so be it. You already lost a son, now you just lost your daughter too"

And with that Jazmyne walks to the door while Ezrah goes to get Ezekiel. By the time Ezrah got to the front door Jazmyne was already by the car waiting for him to unlock the doors. Even a blind man could see the tears pouring from Jaz's ways eyes so you know Ezekiel could tell that his momma was hurting

"Daddy what's wrong wrong with mommy?"

"Mommy fine baby she's just a little sad but daddy's gonna fix that no time ok?"

"Ok daddy"

The car ride home was extremely silent with Jazmyne just starting out the window with her tear stained face. Afraid that touching her may make it worse, Ezrah hesitantly reaches over and holds her hand giving it a small squeeze letting her know that he's there for her. When they got home Jazmyne just got out the car and went inside the house and straight to her room without saying a word to anyone.