*Part 20*

~Jazmyne's P.O.V~

Its been two weeks since everything happened and me and Ezrah are doing amazing, but for some reason ever since I had that talk with my dad, I've been wanting to talk to my mom to see why she did what she did. I know that theres no possible explanation that she can give me to justify ruining my life, but I just need to know what was running through her head when she mad the decisions that she did which ended up affecting the lives of many people. I decided to talk it over with Ezrah because although he isn't the biggest fan of my mother right now, I know that he will be there for me when I need it and trust me I'm gonna need it.

"Bbbaabbee!!!"

"What's wrong? did you hurt yourself? What happened?"

"Nothing I'm fine"

"Then why the hell you screaming my name like you on the verge of dying"

"I didn't know where you were"

"I was just in the bathroom"

"Well how was I supposed to know that?"

"You now what forget it. So what did you need anyway?"

"Come here I need your advice on something important"

He slowly walked over to the bed with a weird expression on his face

"What is it"

"It's about the woman who gave birth to me"

"Ohh are you gonna finally have that talk with your mom? "

"Yeah I figured it was about time and....Iwantyoutocome withme"

"I'm sorry come again, it sounded likes you said you want me to go with you"

"I did"

"Babe I..."

"Just hear me out. I know that you are not the biggest fan of my mom right now, but I need you now more than anything"

"Babe I've been holding my tongue since you were in the hospital and I haven't said anything out of respect for you, but after what she pulled with Zek I'm one slick comment away from going in on her. So if I go over there and she starts talking some mess o don't know if I'll be able to hold it in"

"Babe don't worry about that..if she says anything out of line I'll handle it, I just need you there for me"

"Ok I'll go but I'm warning you..."

"I know...I know. Thank you babe"

"Yeah yeah you owe me when we get back"

"I guess I can give you that much"

"So when are we leaving?"

"Ummm it's about 10 o'clock right now, by the time I make some breakfast, you get dressed, I freshen up, and get Zek up and ready it will probably be 11 so we can leave at like 11:15"

"Alright sounds like a plan. Oh and do you want me to wake Ezekiel up now or when your done with breakfast?"

"When I'm done is fine. And do you want anything special for breakfast or just the usual?"

"Usual is fine"

"Alright"

When I was on my way downstairs I peeked into Ezekiel's room to check if he was still sleeping, and he was. That gave me more time to get the food ready because if that boy wakes up and doesn't start his morning off with a nice big plate of breakfast he will be grumpy to the max.

When I got to the kitchen I decided to make some eggs, pancakes and hash browns. There's no point in making a feast when it's only the three of us to eat it so I keep it simple. After about 40-45 minutes I was finally done with the food and called down Ezra and Ezekiel.

"Guys the food is ready"

After about a second I heard feet running across down the hall and down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Good morning mommy"

Zek yelled while running into my arms and kissing all over my face

"Good morning baby how did you sleep?"

"Not so good"

"Really? Why?"

I looked at Ezrah trying to find out why my baby didn't sleep well but he wouldn't look me in my eyes and when I looked at Zek he looked like he was about to cry, so I became worried. I stopped what I was doing and dropped down to his level to ask him what's wrong.

"Baby tell mommy why you didn't sleep well last night"

"You left and I thought the bad guy had came back and hurt you again like the other time so I couldn't sleep"

I could see Ezrah was starting at me from the corner of my eyes wondering what Ezekiel was talking about and I knew he would start asking me questions that I wasn't ready to answer

"Ohh baby I'm sorry momma didn't mean to scare you. And I promise that the bad guy is never gonna come back and hurts us ever again ok?"

"Ok momma"

"Alright go eat your breakfast do we can leave"

While we were eating at the table it was really quit, quieter than usual, and I knew that Ezrah was thinking about what Zek said and had some questions he wanted to ask, so I avoided looking at him because I wasn't ready to answer them.  All I need to focus on right now is getting answers from my mother then maybe I could dig deeper into my past.

After eating, Zek and I got ready and we were off to my dear mother's house.

Lord please be with me

*Happy Thanksgiving🍞🍗🍖🍛🍷🍾*
Vote and comment letting me know what you thing
-----Rissa