*Part 13*

~Jazmyne's P.O.V~

When I woke up from my nap I could barely open my eyes due to the Brigh light that was in the room. After countless tries I was finally able to handle the brightness and keep my eyes open. When I took notice to my surroundings, I noticed that I was no longer in my room but rather in a hospital room. My mind started to wonder as to how I got here, the last thing I remember is feeling a migraine and being really tired to I went to my room to take a nap and for some reason I woke up in a hospital bed. I started to panic not knowing why I was hear and the machine that I was hooked up to started beeping really fast and before I could figure out what was happening a doctor walked in and started to calm me down.

"What...what's going on why am I here"

"Ok Jazmyne I'm going to need for you to calm down ok. And I need you to tell me the last thing that you remember"

"Ummm I remember having a headache and not feeling to good so I went to take a nap and then I woke up here"

"Sweetheart you passed out in your sleep"

"Passed out in my sleep? How is that possible"

"What you remembered is correct you did go to sleep but what happened after that is that you passed out in your sleep and thank god your parents decided to go over your house because I'd they hadn't found you when they did you wouldn't be here right now"

"Oh my god..."

"Umm Jazmyne have you been sleeping and eating tight lately"

"Uhh..Wh..why?"

"Well when I looked at your chart it said that your suffering from PTSD a and depression. I also noticed that you lost about 10 pounds in the span of a week. That's not healthy sweety."

"I just haven't been having an appetite lately and whenever I try to sleep I have nightmares so I just stay up the whole night"

"Sweety that's not healthy your body needs nutrition and rest, if you continue down this road the consequences will be more than just passing out the next time. Ok?"

"Yeah I understand, thank you doctor"

"Your welcome. I'm gonna go tell your family they can come in now ok"

"Alright"

Although I was feeling like shot right now, I knew that I need to listen to what the doctor way saying and start taking better care of myself to make sure that I'm here for Ezekiel. He already lost one parent, he can't lose another one.

~Ezrah's P.O.V~

"Family of Jazmyne Brown"

After about an hour of waiting a doctor finally came out. I had decided to rest my eyes for a bit thinking that it would take forever for a doctor to come speak to us, but as soon as I herd her name being called my eyes shit open instantly. When I looked up the doctor had already began talking to her parents. The least they could've done was call me, I let it slide and walked up to them with a sleeping Ezekiel in my hand.

"......she was diagnosed with both PTSD and depression. When I talked to her earlier she admitted that she hasn't been eating or sleeping and I warned her that if she doesn't take care of her body ASAP there will be more drastic consequences"

The doctor pauses to see if anyone has anything to say and since no one spoke I decided to speak up and ask a question

"So what can we do to help"

As soon as the words left my mouth her parents both turned to me giving me a look that said you don't belong here. I didn't let it phase me and just listened to what the doctor was saying.

"You guys just need to make sure that she's eating regularly and resting as much as possible. If anything else happens just bring her back here as soon as possible, even if it seems like the smallest thing we dint want to take any chances.

"Ok doctor thank you....uh when can we see her"

"You guys can go in now but only two at a time"

"Ok thank you"

I was going to tell her parents that they could go in first but before I could even open my mouth her father talked first.

"I think it's best if we go in first"

"Uhh sure no problem"

I'm getting the feeling that her parents don't like me. Now with her mom I don't mind because that's her daughter but as for her dad I've been there for Jazz since I meant her and that's way more then I can say for him, so he needs to make all that attitude that he has disappear.

I thought that her parents would never come out of her room but finally after about 2 hours they came out looking angrier than they were when they went in. I hope that they didn't get into an argument with Jazz while she's in the hospital. When they say down I got up and was getting ready to go in Jazmyne's room with Zek but was abruptly stopped by her mom.

"I'll take Zek from you so you can go in"

"It's fine I got it and plus he needs to see his mom"

I was getting tired of her attitude

"I'll take him when your done"

"Why can't I just take him with me?"

"Ezekiel come with grandma"

"No grandma I wanna stay with daddy"

She forcefully grabbed him and he screamed and moved closer into me holding tightly onto my shirt

"Mrs. Brown I'm gonna need for you to get your hands off my son"

"Son?...what son that boy's father is dead, six feet under!!"

She screamed catching the attention of other people and scaring Zek

"Daddy I scared"

"It's ok little man lets go see mommy"

Without another word I turned around and headed into Jazmyne's room.