*Part 23*

~Jazmyne's P.O.V~

After Ezrah and I confessed our love for each other about a week ago everything was going fine. we grew closer as a couple and his relationship with Zek got even better, if that's possible. I have never seen Ezekiel so happy then when he's with Ezrah and I'm happy that my son finally has a male figure in his life to look up to.

Although everything between us was getting better I noticed that about 2 days ago something changed. Ezrah went from being his goofy self to always being depressed. Usually when he comes home he would come bother me and then go play with Zek but now all he dies when he gets home from work is go straight to our bedroom (A/N: from now on I'm just gonna make it that they live together). Sometimes he won't even come down to eat. I'm starting to get really worried about him but everytime I try to talk to him he says that he's fine and quickly changes the subject. I don't want to force him to talk about anything that he doesn't want to so I'll just let it go and he'll tell me when he's ready.

~Ezrah P.O.V~

I know these past few days I've been acting weird and it's starting to worry Jazmyne. I know she might feel that the way I'm acting has to do with her but it really doesn't I'm just going through some personal problems right now and I'm not sure how or if I should tell her. Although I feel that I'm not ready to talk about it I know that I need to tell her as soon as possible before we get even deeper into our relationship and it becomes too late. I decided to go visit my mom today to get some advice is that I should break this news to Jazmyne. When I went downstairs I saw Jazmyne Zek sitting down on the couch watching television. what I want you even closer I noticed that is equal sleeping as always so I decided to just let Jazmyne know that I'd be out for a few.

" Hey babe I'm going out for a few I'll be back as soon as I can"

"ohhh ok where are you going?"

"just to get some fresh air"

I could tell that she didn't believe me right now I was hoping that she wouldn't question me on it because I truly wasn't ready to let her into a part of my life at least not yet. As I was walking out the door I was stopped with Jazmyne asking me a question that I couldn't quite truthfully answer.

" Ezrah hold on..."

" yeah what's up?"

" if something was going on, you would talk to me about right?"

" babe I gotta go but I'll be back"

" Ezrah you didn't answer my question"

"look you have nothing to worry about ok, everything is going to be ok"

" promise?"

" I promise babe"

With that I gave her a peck on the lips, walked to my car and was on my way to my mom's house, hoping she could give me some useful advice on how to break this to Jazmyne before it gets too late.

*what do you guys think Ezrah has to tell Jazmyne that's so important ?? Comment and let me know
----Larissa