*Part 4*

~ Ezrah's P.O.V ~

On my way to the hospital I stopped at McDonald's to get little man something to eat. After about 20 minutes I finally arrived at the hospital, surprisingly little man was still sleeping so I just carried him in.

"Hi I'm ughhh I'm looking for my girlfriend I was told she fainted at the park"

"Ohh yes ummm Jazmyne she was just placed in room 201. Take this visitors past and head down the hall to your left"

"Thank you" when I finally found the room I placed a sleeping Ezekiel on the small couch in the room and placed my jacket over him. When I finally looked at Jazmyne and noticed that her head was wrapped meaning that she hit it pretty hard when she fell. Although most of her heard was wrapped it still didn't take away from her beauty which I had not noticed until now. I decided to head to the cafeteria to get me something to eat since I only got McDonald's for little man.

When I came back and was about to open the door I heard people talking inside and decided to knock before I entered

"There momma that's the nice man who helped me find you"

"Ohh uhh hi I'm Ezrah" I shook her hand introducing myself
"Nice to meet you I'm Jazmyne and thanks for taking care of Ezekiel for me I really appreciate it. I hope he didn't give you a hard time"

"No problem and he was no trouble at all, you and his dad raised a nice young man" when I said that the expression on her faced changed and she quickly put back on a smile hoping that I didn't notice, so I decided to change the subject.

"Hey little man did you enjoy the McDonald's?"when he turned around to answer he had ketchup all over his mouth. Me and Jazmyne began to laugh uncontrollably

"Yes It was really good"

" Yeah I can see that, come here little man let me clean your face"

"Thanks Mr. Ezrah"

"You can just call me Ezrah, Mr. makes me sound old"

"Ok Ezrah"

"Alright little man, well I have to go it was nice meeting you"

"Are you coming tomorrow?"

"I can if you want me to"

"Yes please we can spend the whole day together!!!!"

"Alright buddy I'll be here bright and early tomorrow" Ezekiel gave me a hug and went back to watching TV while I went to talk to Jazmyne who was on her phone.

"Hey so you know when your getting released yet?"

"Yeah tomorrow actually"

"Well little man invited me to spend the whole day with you guys tomorrow but I wanted to make sure it was ok with you first"

"Yeah of course, umm you can say no if you want but would you be able to come pick us up since my car is still at the park......."

"Yeah no problem just give me your number and I'll call you when I'm on my way. I actually have to get going but I'll see you tomorrow"

"Alright thanks again for today. Have a good night"

"No problem and you too" when I went to say bye to little man he feel asleep on the couch so I kissed him on the forehead and covered him with the blanket. on my way home all I could think about was Jazmyne and Ezekiel.

~ Jazmyne's P.O.V ~

After Ezrah left all I could think about was how good he was with Zek and how much Zek liked him. As I was about to go to bed my phone vibrated indicating that I received a text message:

???: goodnight beautiful-Ezrah
Jazzy Jaz: goodnight handsome thanks again for today I really appreciate it
EZ: it's no problem. I'm happy to help anytime
Jazzy Jaz❤: I just took my meds so I'll talk to you tmr
EZ: alright see u tmr

And with that I feel asleep happier than I've been in a long time.

**comment and like letting me know what you guys think**
----Rissa