*Part 19*

Recap:

"Jhene never told my dad that she was pregnant with me....."

~Ezrah P.O.V~

"Wait what do you mean she never told him, were they not together at the time?"

"Apparently not. My mom was with already with my step-dad and she already had my two brothers, Justin and James, when her and my father met. From what he told me they started messing around and she just stopped talking to him. He heard around the grape vine that she was pregnant, so he called her to see if it was his and she told him that she had an abortion. He wanted to make sure she wasn't lying so he asked to meet up and when they did he says that her stomach looked as flat as a cardboard so he left her alone...a few years later he saw her at a grocery store and she called my full name and that caused him to do a double take. His name is Jhazyme and he always said that when he had a daughter he would name her Jazmyne Nevaeh, which is what she named me"

"When he heard the name he waited for the person to appear and that's when he saw me. He knew instantly that I was his daughter and that she had lied about the abortion. When he started to approach her to question her about is she grabbed me quickly and left. Ever since then hes been trying to get in contact with her but she changed everything"

"Your mom is something else man"

"I just dont understand how she took away the opportunity for me growing up with a dad and ave me live in a hell hole with a man who despised me and made it known each and every day. I know shes my mom but I hate her, I hate her so much. Everything that happened to me is because of her. I was in a relationship where I had my a** beat each and every day to the point where I almost lost my son because I was looking for love in all the wrong places and its all her fault"

At that point, Jazmyne began to hysterically cry and it broke my heart to see her like that. I wanted to hurt her mother so bad for what she did to both Jazmyne and Ezekiel, but I knew that would only cause more problems so I'll let karma handle it.

"Babe...I know this is probably the last thing you wanna do but, maybe you should talk to her"

"Talk to her for what? That woman is dead to me. I don't want to have anything to do with her ever again"

"That's fine but don't you think that you need some kind of closure or at least an explanation as to why she did what she did?"

"There's no valid reason she can give me for taking my father away from me and making me live with the devil himself and even if she did have one I don't wanna hear it right now"

"Can you at least think about it"

"Yeah I will"

"Ight, give me a kiss"

She gives me a simple peck like that was acceptable

"What was that?"

"A kiss"

"No it wasn't, you better come give me a proper kiss"

This time she did it properly

" I...love...you"

I said with every kiss

"I love you too"

"Ok I know your fat ass is hungry so come eat"

"You cooked?"

"Yes I cooked. Whatchu tryna say?"

"Nothing..nothing at all"

"I thought so. When you taste what I cooked you're gonna fall in love and start calling me Chef Boy R E"

"😑😑 you're so corny"

"You love it though"

"Unfortunately"

"You got one more time to disrespect me"

"Yeah yeah yeah.....where's my son?"

"I don't know about you're son, but our son is upstairs sleeping"

"Did he eat?"

"😑 no I let him starve"

" I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that"

"I know it's ok"

"I'm just used to it being the two of us"

"Well you better get un-use to it because I'm here to stay"

I pulled her into me gave her a hug and kiss

"You don't have to worry about it being just the two of you ever again because I'm not going anywhere"

" I know"

"Alright let's eat I'm starving"

*vote and comment letting me know what you think*
-----Rissa