*Part 7*

~Jazmyne's P.OV~

It's been a few weeks since me and Ezrah kissed and we've been texting and talking non stop since then. When we kissed it was different in a good way, I felt something that I haven't felt in a long time. I've started to develop strong feelings for Ez and as much as I want to be with him I have Zek to think about and I want to take things as slow as possible so the neither of us gets hurt.

Ezrah wants to take me and Zek out tonight so to pass time I decided to take Zek and visit my mom. Ever since I moved, I haven't seen my mom and I now she misses us especially Zek because that's all she complains about when she calls. I decided to text her to give her a heads up about us coming:

Jazmyne👶❤️: hey mom I was thinking of coming over with Ezekiel and spending the day with you, if that's ok?

Mommy👩💕: sure baby that's wonderful I can't wait to see my grand baby. oh I have a surprise for you when you get here

Jazmyne👶❤️: alright mama see you soon

I wonder what surprised my mom had waiting for me.

"Hey Zek do you wanna go see grandma?"

"Yes mama can we go see her please"

"Alright clean up all of your toys and we can go when your done"

"Yes ma'am"

After another 10 minutes Zek was done cleaning his room and we were on our way to my moms house. My mom didn't live too far so it took about 30 minutes to get there due to traffic. When we got there we rang the bell and waited outside for about 3 minutes, I was getting ready to leave when the door opened revealing a man who I had never seen before in my life.

"Uhhhh is my mo....." I was interrupted when my mom came running down the hall embracing me and Zek into a big bear hug.

"Ohh my babies I missed you guys so much, and look at my handsome Ezekiel how old are you now 2?"

"Noooo grandma I'm 4"

"Ohh that's right your a big boy now. well how about you go in the play room while I talk to your mom ok"

"Yes ma'am"

While my mom was talking to Zek her friend kept staring at me making me very uncomfortable and when she finally looked up the look she was giving me let me know that something was going on.

" And if it isn't my daughter who I haven't seen in months"

"Yeah I know I'm sorry I've just been busy with moving and everything"

"Well you need to make more time to come over so I can spend something with my grandson....oh where are my manners Jazmyne this is my friend Jhazyme (JAH-ZEM) Jhazyme this is my daughter Jazmyne"

"Nice to meet you Jazmyne, your mother has told me wonderful things about you"

"Really because this is the first I'm hearing about you"

"Jazmyne!!!"

"What I'm being honest"

"Ok look I made dinner so let's go eat"

"Mhmm yeah let me get Ezekiel"

When I went to get Ezekiel he was sleeping in a bedroom that my mom set up for him but I woke him up because I know that he was hungry. When I was heading back to the kitchen with Zek I herd my mom and her friend whispering about something but quickly stopped when they noticed my presence. I decided not to say anything and just enjoy dinner.

Dinner consisted of small talk with my mom and Zek up until he went to wash TV. Then it turned to an awkward silence with my mom and Jhazyme giving each other weird looks.

"Umm mom you said you had a surprise for me when I texted you earlier, what is it?"

"Ohh umm right I did. Jazmyne you know that I love you very much and I would never intentionally hurt you.." her voice began to crack as she spoke and Jhazyme decided to step in.

"Look Jazmyne your mom loves you very dearly and everything that she has done for you has been for your best interest"

"Not to be rude or anything but what does this have to do with you?"

With that he gave my mom a look and she shook her head yes giving me an apologetic look

"Can someone please just tell me what's going on"

"Sweetheart......"

"Jazmyne....I'm your father"

**how do you guys think Jazmyne is going to react to the news?
Jazmyne's mom hasn't seen her in months, do u think that should of been the first thing she told her?**

*Vote and comment letting me know what you guys thing*
----Rissa