*Part 16*

~Jazmyne's P.O.V~

When I woke up this morning and started to look around the room I noticed that both Zek and Ezrah were gone. I began to worry because although we had a deep conversation yesterday I know that Ezrah is extremely mad at me although he tries to hide it. I know that deep down Ezrah loves me but I'm afraid that he'll leave any minute due to my baggage and especial with that stunt I just pulled. I know that I need to let my pass be just that but it's hard when you have a constant reminder of why you went through all that pain in the first place.

Focusing on my past is what put me in this predicament in the first place so I need to let it go and focus on the future with Ezekiel and hopefully Ezrah.

I was growing nervous and scared by the second, so I decided to text Ezrah to see where they were:

Future❤️😘💍: good morning babe, where did you and Zek go???

Baby❤️😍😘: food. I'll be there in 5mins, when I get there we we need to talk.

Future❤️😘💍: about what??

Babe❤️😍😘: you'll see when I get there

Future❤️😘💍: ummm...ok see you soon,I love you❤️❤️❤️❤️

Babe❤️😍😍: *message read*

After reading those text messages I knew that something was really wrong because Ezrah is the one that's usually lovely dovey and just right now he was the total opposite. Although I couldn't see his face, I imagine him being very upset and I never want to be put in that situation.

Over the pass few months of us being together I have learned that Ezrah can be the sweetest thing ever one second and then a few seconds later turn into the hulk when he feels that his family is being disrespected. I also noticed that this is the second time in one week were he has acted like this.

The first time was when my parents to had come to visit me in the hospital. After they had left my room and went back outside, it sounded like a small argument was going on between them and Zek had began to cry which broke my heart. When Ezekiel and Ezrah came into my room I could tell that something was wrong with both of them because Zek's eyes were red, which means he was crying, and Ez had this look on his face where he's mad but trying to contain it so that I wouldn't notice, but I did. I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but I didn't want to anger him anymore than he already was with me so I decided to ask him about it another day and as much as I want to keep the peace, I think today is a good day to just get everything off of our chest and put everything out on the table.

After another 5 minutes of waiting Ezrah finally walked in holding a sleeping Zek. I swear that boy is always sleeping. After quietly laying him down on a small couch that was In The room, Ezrah pulled up a chair near my bed handed me my breakfast and began watching tv not saying one word to me since he came in. We've been sitting here in silence for about 10 minutes and I can't take it anymore so I finally spoke up.

" earlier when I texted you, you said we needed to talk about something...."

He just sat there staring at the tv not paying me any attention. After waiting for about two minutes I gave up and got ready to lay back down in bed until he finally spoke up

" starting today I don't want your mother anywhere near my son"

"Excuse you??"

"Did I stutter?...No, so I know you heard me"

"Look I know my mom isn't the best person in the world, but she lives Zek and I can't just keep him away from her that's her only grandson"

I could tell that he was growing furious with me by the second but unless he had a solid reason why I shouldn't let Zek see his grandmother I wasn't gonna keep him away from her

"Like hell you can't!!!!! Jazmyne I mean it I don't want him anywhere near her"

"And why not?"

" because it's not safe"

"My mom would never hurt Zek she loves him"

"Ok well I'm gonna show you just how much she loves him"

He got up and began walking towards where Zek was laying down and started to wake him up

"What are you doing let him sleep"

"Mhmm daddy?"

"Hey little man sorry to wake you but I need you to do me a favor ok?"

"Ok"

"Alright now come here, can you tell mommy exactly what you told me in the car"

He turned around to look at Ezrah as if he was scared to tell me

"It's ok remember what I said in the car about keeping secrets?"

"Yea..no secrets from mommy and daddy"

"Ok so tell mommy what happened"

"Ummm....um when I go to grandma house I cry cause I miss you and daddy and she said bad word and that you and daddy don't love me that why you leave and that daddy no love me cause I no  his son and he not my dad"

When Ezekiel stopped talking i was speechless, I couldn't  believe that my mom would say that to my son and have him questioning my love for him, let alone telling him that Ezrah isn't his father. Ezrah is the only father he knows and I want to keep it that way until he gets older

I could now see why Ezrah didn't want him near that women and I couldnt agree more. I was forced out of my thoughts when I felt Zek wiping my eyes not realizing that I was crying.

"Ezekiel Maurice Brown daddy and I love so so so much and don't you forget that ok. No matter what anyone says just know that we will always love you no matter what ok?"

"Ok I love you too mommy"

"Ok I watch tv while I talk to daddy"

As I was about to open my mouth the doctor walked in with my release papers letting me know that I could go home. After signing the papers I went to take a quick shower so that when I got home I could just nap. As I was exiting the bathroom. I expected to see Ezrah and Zek waiting for me but they were both gone. I figured they went to the car, so I made my way outside. When I got there I saw the car waiting in front of the door so I quickly got in. I could instantly tell that Ezrah didn't want to talk to me with the way he turned up the volume which is usually at a low level. Since he wouldn't talk to me I decided to communicate the inly other way I could, texting

Future❤️😘💍: im sorry I didn't listen to you earlier but can we please talk when we get home???

Baby❤️😍😘: sure

Future❤️😘💍: thank you, I love you❤️❤️

He just looked at his screen and didn't bother replying. As much as I didn't want to show it, him not saying I love you back for the second time today really broke my heart.

*COMMENT!!!!!!!*