*Part 28*

~Jazmyne's P.O.V~

Last night I stayed up taking care of Naveah and although because of it I got little to no sleep, I wouldn't change it at all. I know being a new parent can be challenging especially if you've never had to take care of a baby before and that's why I took care of Naveah last night because I know when I had Ezekiel I wish I had someone there to help me. I've just met this little girl and I've already fallen in love with her as if she were my own..what am I saying she is my daughter. 

I know some might say that its okay for Zek to call Ezrah dad because his dad is dead and Naveah's mother, well egg donor is still alive but giving birth to as child doesn't make you a mother. Losing endless nights of sleep, taking care of them when they're sick, making endless sacrifices to make sure that your child is taken care of those are only a few things out of the million that make you a mother and that woman hasn't done any of that but I have and I always will. 

Never in a million years did I think that my life would turn out like this. After going through hell with Nathaniel and having to struggle to raise Ezekiel on my own I gave up on love and accepted the fact that it would be me and Zeke forever, but ever since I've met Ezrah everything has just been falling perfectly into place. Yes, we've had our ups and downs but we always get through it and we always will. it's just like he said, we have two kids together so no one is going anywhere. 

After enjoying my breakfast I got dressed while Ezrah got the kids all situated in the car and after about 5 mins or so we were off to go. We decided to go to Babies R Us because there we would be able to get her everything that she needed rather than walking from store to store. 

We've been in this store for a couple of hours because Ezrah wants to buy any and everything

"Babe I think we have everything"

"You sure you don't think we're forgetting anything"

"No babe we have more than enough"

"You sure she has enough clothes, diapers, wipes..."

He started to ramble on about all the things that she would need and whether or not he got enough

"Baby we have everything that she will need and even more ok calm down"

"I just wanna make sure that she has and will always have everything she needs"

"Of course she will, where is this coming from?"

"Growing up I had to watch my mother struggle to even keep food on the table let alone make sure that I had all the necessities that I needed and I just don't want that for our kids. I want them to always have what they both need and want and never have to wonder where their next meal is going to be coming from"

"Hey, look at me, that's never gonna happen ok. Are parents struggled to raise us because they were on their own but were not. We have each other and that's all that matters. Our kids will never have to suffer because we'll make sure of it ok, now get that thought out of your head"

"Ok its out"

"Good, now let's go through this cart and take out any extra things that you got that aren't needed"

"First come here"

"What?"

"Thank You *kiss*"

"For what?"

"For being here for me to help me through this, for always knowing what to say, for loving me, for giving me the family I always wanted, for just being you"

I place my arms around him and he pulls me in

"Well, isn't that my job as your wife?"

Once I said that he got this big smile on his face grabbed my face and kissed me

"I love you"

"I love you too, now let's finish up here and go home cause I'm starving" 

Hey, guys I know I haven't updated in a while, but I've officially been in college for 3 weeks now and I'm still trying to get adjusted to it especially the workload which I have a lot of because I'm a Biology major. therefore I won't be able to update as frequently, but I will try my best to get some writing done any chance that I get. I know this part wasn't my best work, but I will try to make it better for next time. Thanks Guys!!

Dont forget to vote and comment letting me know what you guys think!!!

-----Larissa