*Part 12*

~Jazmyne's P.O.V~

It's been about 3 weeks since I've seen Ezrah. After I left his house that day he came and got Zek after work like he said and I haven't seen him since walked out that door. He's texted and called me everyday for the past 3 weeks and I haven't replied to any of the.  I know you guys are thinking that I'm stupid for pushing away a good man who loves me and  and Zek but it's not that easy.

After dealing with years of abuse from Nathaniel I was both physically and emotionally unstable and having a baby didn't help. When I had Ezekiel I started feeling worse and was unable to take care of him. When the doctors noticed my change in behavior they decided to run some test and it was discovered that I had PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). They explained to me that it was first brought in by experiencing the abuse that I did with Nate and then to end up having a baby by him brought back a lot of memories resulting in me going into a deep depression.

I thought that I was done with the whole PTSD and depression thing but lately ever since me and Ezrah got together I've been feeling those same feelings that I felt when Zek was born. The day u left Ez's house I went to see my doctor and he said that my depression is back. I explained to him that I've been happy and far from depressed lately and he asked me if anything new happened. I told him about my relationship with Ezrah and he said that although I'm happy in the relationship, a small thing like Ezrah smiling at me can remind me of Nate and be the cause of me relapsing.

I never want to be in at a point in my life where I'm soo depressed that I can no longer care for my son so to prevent that from happening I've been ignoring Ezrah for the past 3 weeks and I sent Ezekiel to be with my mom. Even though she's not my favorite person right now I know that she loves Zek and will protect him.

My head was hurting like crazy from all the crying that I was doing so I decided to take a nap.

~Ezrah's P.O.V~

It's been 3 weeks since I last saw Zek and Jazz and I'm worried sick. I went to her house everyday for the first two weeks with no success so I ended up giving up. She ignores all of my calls and text but I continue to call and text because I can see that she reads my text.

I was sitting at home watching tv when I got a call from a number that I didn't recognize. Usually I don't accept calls that I don't know but something was telling me to answer.

"Hello"

"Um hello I'm looking for Ezrah Smith"

"This is he, who's this"

"Um my name is Jhene...I'm Jazmyne's mom"

By the tone of her voice I could tell that something was wrong and I began to panic instantly

"Is everything ok? Is Jazmyne hurt? Is my son hurt?"

"Your son..are you talking about Ezekiel because his father is dead"

"I don't remember asking for your opinion now I'm going to ask you one more time are Jazmyne and my son alright"

"Umm no..Jazmyne was rushed to the hospital and when she woke up she was asking for you"

By now I had put in my shoes and was headed to the car

" what hospital is she in?"

"Mass General Hospital"

"Alright I'm in my way"

So many thoughts were going through my mind right now and I was trying so hard to think positively and force all of the negativity out of my mind. I pray to God that Jazmyne fine because I don't think I can take losing someone that j love again. The hospital is 30 minute drive from my house and I made it in 15. Don't ask me how I'm just glad that there were no cops around.

When I got to the hospital I asked the front desk where Jazz was and they sent me to the 2nd floor. I clicked the button for the elevator to come but it was taking to long for my liking so I took the stairs. When I got there I asked the lady at the desk what room Jazz was in and before she could answer I heard a familiar voice yell daddy and when I turned to look I saw Zek running down the hallway towards me.

"Daddy I missed you"

"I missed you too little man but in here now and I'm never you leaving again"

"Ok but daddy mama sick"

"She is, well do you kno what's wrong?"

" no I stay at gwama house"

"You did"

" yeah mama dropped me off and said she would come back but she no come. I wait long time"

"Whe did mommy drop you off?"

"Afta you drop me home"

No matter what is going on with Jazz I know that she would never abandon Zek unless it was necessary. Jazmyne can barely go 5 minutes without seeing Zek let alone 3 weeks.

"Well little man I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose ok"

"(Yawns) ok"

"You tired?"

"Uhuh"

" ok you can lay down and go to sleep"

As Zek was laying down on my shoulder to go to sleep I walked to the chair he was seating in to see a man and a women,whom I'm guessing are Jazmyne's parents, staring at me so I decided to introduce myself.

"Uhh hi we spoke over the phone, I'm Ezrah Jazmyne's boyfriend"

"Uh yeah we did I'm her mother Jhene and this is her father Jhazyme"

" nice to meet you"

"Likewise"

After that it became very awkward, none of us spoke any words to each other we were just waiting for the doctor to come out and let us know what's wrong with Jazz.

After about an hour of waiting a doctor finally came out

"Family of Jazmyne Brown"

**what do you guys think happened to Jazmyne and should she have pushed Zek and Ezrah away?**

** I appreciate all of the reads and votes that I'm getting but it would also be helped if you guys commented so I could know what you guys like and dislike to improve my writing. Thank You**
------Rissa