17~ Breakfast

The children of Grace Field house were running through a dark tunnel. Norman leading the way to the brighter end. "We're all going to escape! That means Ray too!" He shouted out of breath. Norman looked over his shoulder back at his siblings who were all falling to the ground with a red flower piercing though each of their chests. Blood splattered everywhere and their eyes wide open.

"See..?" A voice echoed through the darkness. Norman turned around to see Ray with a red flower stabbed though his chest. He was kneeling beside y/ns body holding her hand for a few moments before getting up to walk over to Norman.

"This is why...I tried telling you." Ray said in a harsh tone. Norman looked to his side to see Emma's lifeless body. "Emma!" Norman cried rushing over to the girl. He hugged Emma close to him. "Everyone..." Norman trailed off.

Sound started echoing through the tunnel again. Norman turned around to be met with the face of a demon. Screeching at Norman and opening its mouth to kill the boy. Norman yelled in fear and sadness as he felt he failed his family.

"Norman! Norman!" Little voices shouted Waking Norman up from his sleep. Norman sat up in his bed to be met with Phil and Sherry. "Time to wake up!" They sang. "It was just a dream..." Norman said to himself rubbing the top of his head. The children smiled at Norman, happy he was finally awake. Norman smiled at them opening his arms. "Morning" He said as the two little children hugged him.

Eventually Norman made it to the dining hall to be met with Emma who was waiting for him at the doorway she smiled at him. "Morning Norman! Y/n made pancakes for breakfast and Ray helped her! Come help me set the table!" She beamed. "Alright" Norman said with a smile.

Ray and y/n opened the doors of the kitchen to reveal the scent of homemade pancakes. All the little children cheered as they were energetic to taste their breakfast. "Okay who wants maple syrup?" Y/n asked with a smile. "Me!" "I do!" "Can I have some?" All the children asked at the same time. Ray picked up two big bottles of maple syrup. "Line up for Maple syrup" He shouted.

Everyone lined up to get the delicious syrup poured onto their breakfast. Finally it was Normans turn. "Morning Norman" Ray said with a smirk making Norman very nervous and tense.

Eventually everyone sat down to eat their food. "That was Amazing! Can I have seconds?" Eugene asked y/n. " We didn't make enough for seconds but...here!" Y/n said cutting her pancake in two, giving half to the small boy. "Thank you y/n!" He said with a wide smile causing one to grow on y/ns face.

"Here" Ray said cutting his pancake into half giving the section to y/n "It's okay Ray, you have it" she said with a smile. "No you eat it, you'll be hungry later and I'm not cooking you a snack" he said as he rolled his eyes "Oh that's why, I thought you were genuinely being nice" she teased. "I am nice to you! I literally made you a grilled cheese sandwich last night" Ray argued "I'm only messing! Besides..." she whispered into his ear "After the escape we can all cook meals for each other and travel!" Y/n smiled

|~~~~~