67~ Old Friend

Emma walked through the wooden doorframe into a large office. Bright light beamed through the bay window blocking her view of the tall figure standing at the desk.

"It took a while, but we finally meet..." a familiar voice called. The mysterious figure stepped forward into view revealing her best friend...Norman. Emma's eyes widened as her hands rushed to her face. "No way..." she gasped under her breath as her eyes filled with tears. Norman stood at the desk, he wore a suit with a blue tie, his hair was slightly longer in front of his face, his jawline became sharper but his eyes Emma knew only too well never changed. The boy smiled lovingly at Emma, who was confused but very happy.

Norman slowly walked towards the orange haired girl. "It's really you, isn't it?" She said with a shocked expression. Norman nodded his head slowly with a smile as  tears filled his eyes. "Emma..." he smiled. Emma threw her bag and the pen onto the wooden floor and leaped into his arms. "I missed you so much. It's been too long...I'm glad you are okay Emma" Norman closed his eyes still smiling. "I-I can't believe you are still alive!!" Emma said through her tears.

She let go of the boy and put her hands on his face. "It's really you through, right?! You aren't like a ghost or something?! What?! How?! You were shipped that night at the house I thought-" "I was sent to a different farm...I was kept by demons there" Norman said quietly. "A different farm?" Emma asked with worry. "And you..." Norman began, brushing his hand through her hair. "What? Where is your ear..?" He asked. "Oh! I left it at the house, but I was able to escape so that's what really matters. I brought Ray and Y/n too!! So it all went well" Emma smiled. Norman nodded, passing a loving smile back to her.

Another loud knock was heard at the door. "Boss, I have two more visitors for you" Vincent announced from the other side of the door. Emma smiled and put her hand on Normans shoulder. "That should be Ray and y/n!" She said. "You can bring them in" Norman answered. The large door creaked open as two familiar friends walked through the door hand in hand. "Why's it so bright in here" Ray put his hand over his eyes. "Does Minerva want to blind us?" Y/n snickered. "Y/n, Ray!" Emma ran towards the two grabbing their arms. "Hey you two" Norman smiled.

Y/n and Ray glanced and had to double take at the sight of their childhood friend. "Norman?!" Y/ns jaw was dropped. "Yeah it's me" he chuckled. Y/n jumped towards the boy giving him a warm hug. "We thought you got shipped!! I'm so happy you are alive you have no idea" she said with tears in her eyes. "I'm glad of it too, and that you all are okay" he smiled. "This is crazy!! Wait until we tell the others!" She laughed. "Ray get over here" y/n dragged his arm towards Norman. Ray stared at the ground standing in front of the boy. "Ray" Norman smiled.

Ray raised his hand hitting Norman straight into the face, knocking him onto the floor. "Huh?!" Y/n and Emma said at the same time. "We haven't seen Norman in years and that how you treat him?!" Y/n gave out to her boyfriend. "How mean" Norman laughed. "You retaliate even before you say hello...but you saw something cool didn't you?" Norman said, looking up at the raven haired boy who had tears in his eyes. "Yeah...thanks to you, stupid Norman" he said. Norman got to his feet and Ray pulled the three into a group hug. "I'm glad you're alive" Norman sighed with relief closing his eyes with a smile. "Norman you've gotten so tall!!" Y/n laughed at the height difference. "Even taller than Ray" Emma said. "That's stupid it doesn't even matter" Ray crossed his arms rolling his eyes making Norman laugh.

The door opened again for a third time revealing the Grace field and GoldyPond kids. Emma ran towards the group and looked at Norman. "This is our current family!" She smiled. "Wow! You've got a huge family" Norman said. "W-what's going on?!" Don asked nervously. "Wait what?!" Gilda said. "Mister Minerva??" Lanni and Thoma asked. "It's him, from the pictures" Gillian gasped. "22194,22194" Adam repeated. "You- You're alive??" Nat said as tears fell from his face. "Norman!!" All the Grace field kids jumped into his arms. "Thank goodness you are alive!!" "How?!"