68~ a good heart

Emma, Ray, Y/n and the rest of the children followed Norman down the long twisted staircase. "Uhh...Norman, why is everyone looking at us?" Alicia asked with a confused expression. All the children who lived at the base already, were staring in confusion and surprise at Normans presence. "Oh, they aren't used to me being out of my office" he smiled. "What's he doing out?" "Mister Minerva?!" "It's the boss!!" The children whispered to each-other. "It's okay everyone don't worry nothings wrong" Norman waved at them.

"Norman everyone is super surprised" Don said. "It is unusual to see me wandering around" Norman laughed. The group stopped outside a tall brick house with many windows and floors. "We are here!" Said Norman, opening the front door. "That's where we are staying?" Emma asked in complete surprise. "Of course! This is your own guest house" Norman answered. "This is incredible!!" Y/n gazed up at the houses walls.

The children walked inside the house. High ceilings and a large staircase was situated at the front room. The younger children raced around the house exploring every room as quickly as they could. "Big bed rooms with clean sheets and comfy pillows, bathrooms with proper toilets and bathtubs, a hug living room with couches, not to mention the glamorous kitchen full of food. "This is like heaven!!" Gillian laughed. "We finally have good toilets" Nat happily cried. "You can use this building and the next one as much as you like, I'll bring some more food over soon" Norman said.

"Thank you sir!" The younger children smiled. "Everyone's acting like Hayato" Ray said "hah! You're right. I suppose they are just so grateful for a nice place to stay" y/n smiled. "Umm...Norman?" Jemima tugged at Norman's shirt gaining his attention. "What wrong?" Norman asked. "Well umm..." Rossi fidgeted with his sleeves. "Hm?" Norman smiled. "You're the boss right? Hayato said that the boss is like a god...and everyone was really surprised earlier. You are an amazing person with an amazing base...and you are Mister Minerva now, right? So what are we supposed to call you? Mister Minerva? Or boss?" Yvette asked.

Norman knelt down to their height and closed his eyes. "Hmm...let's see...in front of a lot of people I guess boss is better...and to Hayato and them I am Minerva but...I'm Norman! No matter what my position is, even if I grow taller than a giraffe...I'm me. The Norman you all know" He smiled. "Really!!" The children's moods brightened up. "Of course!" Norman laughed. "Norman!!" The children laughed and smiled hugging him tightly...accidentally making him fall onto the ground.

"Okay they should all be in here" Hayatos voice said from behind the front door. Anna, Paula and Sandy walked in. Anna threw her hands over her mouth. "Norman.." she said through her tears. "Hey Anna, it's been a while. How are Chris and the others doing?" He smiled. "Boss?!" Hayato asked confused as to Why he was beging hugged by so many of the children.

"It's okay Hayato" Norman Said, getting to his feet. "That was kind of funny...even through you have gotten taller you're still pretty weak" Don said. "Well everyone grew, more than I thought too"  Norman laughed. "Your meals are ready!" A hand full of the base children announced from the kitchen as they made their way to the front door.

Everyone entered the dining hall as the smell of warm fresh food filled the air. The sight of different breads, meats and fruits was enough to make the children smile. "Norman come sit with us" Emma took his hand, guiding him to the main table. The pair sat across from Ray and y/n. "This is incredible!!" Y/n gazed at all of the tables arrangements of food. "You can all begin eating, don't hold back! You can eat as much as you like until you're full" Norman said. Everyone turned their heads to Norman. "Wait really? Until we are full?!" Alicia and Mark asked. "Of course! There is enough for everyone"

"Thank you for the food!" The group said together. Y/n picked up her fork and took her first piece of food. "Norman those kids are so talented this is amazing! I guess we really were used to eating fish and soup" y/n giggled. "The children here are amazing but I do recall you and Ray beging quite the chefs back at the house" Norman smiled, drinking some water. "They taught me how to cook properly after the escape... though I'll never catch up to their legacy" Emma sighed dramatically making the four laugh. "What about you Ray? You've barely said anything" Norman smiled. "He's just annoyed because you're taller than him now" y/n laughed. "That's not true!! At least I'm stronger" Ray rolled his eyes flicking y/n on the forehead. "You two haven't changed at all" Norman said. "Y/n and Ray are together now!" Emma raised her eyebrows up and down with a smirk. "I couldn't even tell, they acted like a married couple back at the house...always bickering and fighting" Norman and Emma laughed together. "I'm not sure if that's a compliment..." y/n said as she narrowed her eyes playfully. Ray shrugged his shoulders. "That's a lot coming from Norman, he was totally head over heels for Emma at Grace-field" Ray whispered to y/n, making her giggle. "Yeah!! He totally was" What did you say? I didn't hear" Emma smiled. "Nothing!" The couple laughed.