45~ The Dream

"It's fine. I'll deal with that matter. Just concentrate on my brother for now.....His corpse? Find it. We have to make sure even if all we find are bones. He went too far...I cannot allow such a place to exist....yes I know. Also Call the Grandma to my office, tell her it's urgent but just bring herself....thanks" said a voice from afar.

Y/n looked around and she was standing in a dark room. "Is this a dream...?" She said to herself out loud, looking for some sort of light to help her out of the darkness. Suddenly a light flicked on revealing a tall teen boy. He looked around a year older than y/n. He wore a white suit, Black shirt and dark red tie and had long light blonde hair. He paced around the room stressed.

"Hello? Excuse me, can you help me-" y/n asked, walking towards the teen who blankly ignored her. "He doesn't see me?" Said y/n to herself.

As y/n became familiar with her surroundings she soon realised the room looked like a large office with a couch and a white baby's crib. "This place feels oddly familiar..." she said to herself once again.

Suddenly a loud cry was heard from the crib. The boy ran over to the cot and picked a small baby up that was wrapped in a light pink blanket. "Shush y/n, you'll be okay" said the teen, holding the baby in his arms. "Is that me?!" Y/n asked as she walked towards the blonde haired teen holding the baby who was now falling asleep.

A loud knock was heard from a door across from the three. "Come in" said the boy.

"Sorry for disturbing you Peter but I believe I was called to see you here?" Called an older female voice from The door. "Yes, come in. And it's Mister Ratri" said Peter as he rolled his eyes. "Yes of course my apologies Mister Ratri. I am here regarding y/n" said the woman who held a clip board under her arm. "Yes. I've been thinking...and ever since my brother has passed it's been hard to look after her on top of managing the farms so I have decided to send her to one of the top class farms until she turns sixteen" said Peter.

The woman's eyes widened. "Mister Ratri- im not sure if that's a good idea! You see, we are dealing with top merchandise here and she isn't a product she's-" said the woman loudly and worried. "It doesn't matter Sarah. Let's just keep it undercover. I already have her files and she is under the name 'special product'. Just treat y/n like the other children. Give her a fake identification number and give her a tracker that can be removed as soon as she departs the plant" said Peter, waving his arm in the air.

"But...what if she doesn't want to become a clan leader? Should we present her two paths?" Asked Grandma Sarah. "....yes. If she declines the offer upon what she was given at birth then you can kill her, though I doubt she will choose that path, scare her with it if you like" said Peter coldly. "Perfect" replied Grandma Sarah as she wrote something down on her clip board.

"I have the perfect plan to send her to Grace Field Plant three. A new Mama was assigned the plant just a few months ago. She was top of the class and the youngest ever to become a Mama. And we also have a shipment of babies heading to plants today. I can send y/n off with them" said Grandma Sarah. "Delightful. How many are going to Grace Field beside y/n?" "One Baby. Last minute at the gate I can give y/n to the mother at the plant. It shouldn't be a problem" Grandma Sarah said with a smile. "Perfect" said Peter.

"Was this my life before Grace-field..?" Y/n said. Suddenly the room began to change into a dark tunnel. There was three tall demons standing behind Peter Ratri and Mama. "Is this inside the gate...?" Y/n asked herself. "It's an honour to be speaking with you" said Mama Isabella. "I believe you are the caretaker for my little sister" said Peter, holding baby y/n in his arms.  "Yes, y/n will indulge a rich childhood filled with happy memories and laughter. Constant updates are needed for you of course, and I will have all the files updated once a year" Mama said with a smile.

Grandma Sarah walked up to Peter and Mama with a small baby in her arms. "Here is child. One year old boy. 81149, his name is Ray" she said, handing the child to Mama.

Y/n walked closer to get a better look at the situation. She smiled at the baby with raven hair and green eyes. "Baby Ray is so adorable" she giggled.

"Alright 73585 Mama Isabella. You take care of y/n properly or you will be granted with a punishment is that understood?" Peter said, as he was passing y/n to Mama Isabella. Baby y/n sat in Mamas arms next to Ray, he put his hand over hers causing baby y/n to laugh.

Isabella closed her eyes for a moment. "Of course, Mister Ratri. I will make sure of it" she said. "Good bye, y/n" said Peter as he walked into the darkness.

Y/n jolted up from her bed. "Y/n?! Are you okay?" Asked Emma who also just woke up. "I think so- I mean- I just had the strangest dream...about the Ratris and Grace Filed" Y/n said, hugging a pillow. "Do you want to talk about it? It's still really early, we have time" Emma smiled. "Yeah- okay" Said y/n.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there are any typos