70~ Agree To Disagree

"My Name is Cislo" the older teen said.
"And I'm Barbara" the girl stared at the trio who were sitting each as awkwardly on the couch. "And that smart guy over there is Vincent" Cislo pointed. "They know" Vincent rolled his eyes.

The tense atmosphere in the room was intimidating. "So...you guys are Tay, Ermin and...what's your name again?" Cislo jumped closer to y/n. "Uhh...actually it's Ray and Emma, and I'm y/n" the girl smiled nervously. "And you are from GraceField?" Barbara asked Emma. "Yep!" Emma Said with a nervous sweat. "You know we are escapees too, so don't think you're better than us because you escaped some fancy pants farm when you were younger" Cislo spat. Barbara stomped her foot on the coffee table infront of the couch making the empty tea cups shake. "Let's not even talk about that Cislo. You three know we are actually more amazing? We destroyed farms!!" Barbara boasted.

Y/n, sitting in between Ray and Emma shared a nervous and confused glance with both of them. "Sorry about those two, they are competitive and childish. But for the sake of us all...can you just go along with it?" Vincent asked with an annoyed sigh, fixing his glasses. "Woah you guys are amazing. So brave and courageous" Ray said bluntly, nudging y/ns arm. "Yeah...We could never do anything like that" she added in. Barbara and Cislo fist bumped with a smirk, they continued to chat amongst themselves about their great victories in attacking farms.

"They destroyed farms which means there is a possibility they could have those abilities like Zazie" Ray whispered to Y/n. "Yeah, also they aren't acting like Hayato or Jin. They aren't like soldiers...more like higher ups around here, having tea in Normans office, yelling and jumping around..." y/n said quietly. "It's best to stay quiet and out of trouble for now then" Ray added, handing a cup to y/n, filling it with tea.

"Hey! Uh...thank you for yesterday" Emma said. Vincent looked up from his clipboard. "What was that?" "You treated Chris and Dominic" Emma smiled. "Yes, the boss already thanked me on that matter. I hope they do get better as soon as possible" Vincent returned the smile. "Thank you!"

"Yeahhh...wait a second..." Barbara leaned closer to Emma's face. "We want to know stories about him" Cislo sat himself down on the couch, between Ray and y/n,making it as if they were all squeezed together. "Him?" Ray asked. "About the boss!! Minerva, James! Or as you guys like to call him...Norman...Tell us more about Norman!" Cislo and Barbara said, jumping off the couch again. "Uhh..." y/n looked at Emma who was equally as intimidated.

"The truth is that those two love the boss" Vincent chuckled. "You do too!! Shut up!!" The pair shouted. "They want to know more since you three were his friends before they met him" Vincent explained. "Of course I wanna know are you kidding me?!" Cislo said. "Yeah, this morning after he came back from patrol, Cislo said all the children were outside talking about the boss!! They said he was happy and cheerful and just well, walking around with you guys!!" Barbara said. "I'm so interested!! So tell us, what kind of person is Norman?!" Cislo demanded, standing on the coffee table. "Yeah come on tell us! We aren't gonna bite!"

"Well...if I'm honest I don't think he has changed that much since back then..." Emma said, quietly. "Really?!" "He's kind and he's so smart, and he still has a warm smile..." Emma trailed off. "Smiling?" Barbara asked. "Warmly?!" Cislo asked, confused. "What's wrong?" Said Emma.

"He's a completely different person!!" Barbara and Cislo laughed. "He's that different?! I was only beginning to describe him-" Emma said. "Well...what's Norman like right now?" Y/n asked, sipping the warm tea from her teacup. "He's cold" "winter" "emperor"

Ray turned his head and spat out his tea laughing. Y/n put her hands over her mouth. "Emperor?!" The girl laughed loudly. "Sorry-" Ray snickered, putting his arm over his face. "What do you mean cold?!" Emma asked. "He's way different than that you described" Cislo leaned back in his chair. "Do you have any stories from when you were at your farm? Any funny ones?" Barbara asked. "Hmm..like how he wet the bed until the age of ten?" Ray asked. "Yeah like that!!" Cislo laughed. "I feel bad for embarrassing him..." Emma laughed nervously. "Wait I have an even better one" y/n added in.

"Remember the time when we were thirteen and Ray and I hid behind the library door to scare him and he screamed like a little girl?" Y/n asked. "I forgot about that! His scream was so high pitched that only dogs could hear him" Ray laughed. "You guys did what now?" Emma asked, with an annoyed look.

The next hour passed and the three continued to tell funny stories from their childhood memories, each one was as hilarious as the next. "Thank you, that was quite enjoyable" Vincent laughed, drinking his tea. "Best stories!" "They were so interesting, he doesn't talk about his past at all" Barbara giggled. "I know! He hardly does" Cislo shrugged. "So the current Norman is..." Emma trailed off. "He's a good person. He cares deeply for his friends. But he's not that smiley or full of sunshine and rainbows. He is sacrificing sleep out of pure dedication to save all the children. All of us were saved by him" Cislo smiled, closing his eyes.

"He was also the one that made us realise our own powers and strengths" he added. "Your power...from Lambda?" Emma asked, with a worried look. "Experimental farm, Lambda 7214. We were all comrades who met in that hellish place. Originally Barbara here and I were from GoodWill Ridge. Vincent was born in Glory Bell. We three obtained our power from the  experiments they preformed on us. Everyday was hell. No...not even hell.
Worse. Hands full of children died and were killed everyday. We were treated worse than objects. If the Boss hadn't rescued us I wouldn't be alive. A fifteen year old kid really did look like a god to us in that moment. He comes up with brilliant plans and strategies and the four of us and of course Zazie carry them out" Cislo explained.

"Five of you?" Emma asked. "That's it?" Y/n added. "Yep! Like I told you already we are amazing. Don't ever worry though. His plans are powerful and always serve victory. I can't wait...to kill then all soon...every time I kill a demon I feel better" Cislo stared at the three. "Me too. My anger disappears when I eat them" Barbara said, holding a bone in her hand. "So that meat was..." Emma began. "Hah! They are freaked out!" Barbara snickered. "Yeah! This is a Demon alright. This one was from the farm we attacked the other day. It really does piss me off that they keep eating us. I remember everything. Their eyes...the never ending suffering everyday...repeated every...single...day...they are all the same. They are our enemies. Just killing them isn't enough. I need to watch them suffer just like I did, just like we all did! Those demons and that foul Ratri Clan! All of them..they need to know what we went through" Barbra cackled.

Y/n tensed up at Barbara's words as she felt Vincent's stare at the side of her head. "What's the problem with you, huh?" Barbara asked, moving closer to y/n. "Huh-" y/n began, not wanting to make eye contact. "What's that look? You aren't agreeing with what I'm saying? You don't want them to suffer? You don't look happy! You were raised as food you should be as angry as I am!" Barbara grasped y/ns shoulder tightly. "I umm..." y/n began. "We agree with what you are saying. But we need to talk to the boss" Ray stated firmly, taking Barbras hand off y/ns shoulder. Emma nodded, "yes we need to see him as soon as possible!"

"If you have any other ideas it's too late anyways" Barbara spat, looking down at y/n. "She's right, Boss has gone to carry out his plan. The operation has started this morning. By the time he comes back nobody will be able to stop it"
Vincent said. "You said he was out, where did he go?" Ray stood up. "To form an alliance"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any typos!!