80~ The Feeling of freedom

"I don't want to die...I didn't want to die. I think I've finally gone insane....Everyone who touches this earth has been born with a purpose to fulfil before the last grain of sand slips down from their hourglasses. I didn't expect my last grain of sand to fall today. But deep down I think I understood why now...Every human on this side of the earth has an unpleasant fate..Even me. But...Mother always told me to cut back the thorns on the path of freedom before they block the light at the other end. Instead of using swords or knives to cut through the thorns and brambles I have been using my bare hands, frustration and pride. And my hands...they have been bleeding all my life...maybe the path to freedom doesn't exist but is yet just a feeling you achieve...maybe you just need to open your eyes and realise how much the thorns have grown and built up over many, many years ...they've been blinding me...they have been blinding every single Ratri and harming everything. But it's too late now...everything has been done and we cannot go back in time...to mother...father...James...our blood is poisoned our lives were trapped...I understand what Mother and James meant now...This life is a curse...I am just glad my sister found swords to cut back the thorns...that have been growing for over one thousand years...the secret was that she didn't do it alone...I am sorry y/n...I will close my eyes here for the last time in the same place I opened them for the first. It was never my purpose to find the true freedom of being a human but I know you can achieve it...Good Luck...I hope you find happiness this world."

Red blood splattered across the air as Peter fell to the ground with a harsh thud. Everything happened so quickly and unexpectedly, y/n rushed to the ground beside her brother and she pushed her hands to his fresh wound, his blood trickled down from the cracks of her fingers being pressed together. "Zack!! We need the medical kit!!" Emma yelled at the boy down the hall. "He's loosing too much blood!!" Ray said, rushing to y/ns side. "Quick!! Elevate his head I need to put cloth on his neck!!" Zack shouted as he ran towards the teens who surrounded the injured man.

"Peter..." y/n said, taking his hand and holding it tightly. "Why are you trying...to save me...?" Peter whispered loud enough for those close enough to hear. Zack placed more layers off cloth on Peters neck while Gillian rummaged through the medical kit for certain medications. "We're gonna help you!! Please just stay wit us.." y/n said as her breath quickened and more and more blood soaked into her white uniform blazer. "I understand everything now...it's a pity it's too late." Peter smiled. Y/n looked down at the man as tears rolled down her face. "Thank you for showing me"

Peter closed his eyes and his breathing slowly became quieter. "Dammit!!" Zack hissed under his breath, throwing the cloth beside him. "Hey It wasn't going to help him for much longer..Zack...you did the best you could. Thank you" Emma said, patting his back with a sad expression.

Y/n got to her feet and wiped her sleeve over her eyes. The blood stains covered  her blazer and her hands. Ray stood up beside her, helping her take off the blood splattered and soaked blazer. He took of his jacket and placed it over her shoulders, even though it was quite dirty from travelling and much to big to properly fit y/n she still found comfort in the warmth and scent, she smiled at Ray and nodded a  silent thank you. "though he was a cruel man and I don't know if I'll ever forgive him...I wanted him to feel freedom,  he was just as trapped as we were. And he knew it" Y/n said. "Then Let's reach that goal for him...and for all our friends we lost too" Ray said, looking at the (h/c) haired girl beside him. "We can't give up now...from this moment onwards the Ratri clan will be free from their responsibilities of the farms too! No more guilt or sadness! No more loosing any family...for anyone!Emma said. Y/n smiled at the girls enthusiasm. "Yeah, I agree" she nodded.

After saying goodbye to Peter Ratri, y/n, Ray, Emma and Norman unlocked the storage unit where everyone hid, returning back to Isabella and the other Mothers. "So...what do you all plan on doing now?" Isabella asked. "I'm glad I got to talk to you before we got to Gracefield. It was difficult for me to trust you..but I'm glad I did. There are about two thousand soldiers outside..that still need dealing with but...We plan on going to the human world. Once all of this is over and done with...you should come with us. I've already made the promise with {{}} , all of the mothers and sisters can join us! But..only if you want to" y/n smiled.