31 ~ In the Cave

"Don't worry, the enemies won't find us on this path" Sonju said.

It was the next morning and all the children followed Sonju and Mujika down the cave. "I connected the caves of dead vampire trees to make these paths. It's a maze down here, and only Mujika and I know the exits" Sonju said. "I still get lost sometimes though" Mujika added. "The demons from the farm don't know their way around these parts of the forest. You can go straight on this path to get out of the forest" Said Sonju leading them down the cave.

"Here" Ray said as he wrapped his scarf around y/ns neck and shoulders. "Ray what are you doing-" "The last thing we need is for you to be sick again so you better stay warm. It's colder in these parts of the cave" he said. Alicia and Jemima ran up to a familiar patch of plants. "These are the plants that hold water!" Alicia said. "I'm surprised you know about that" Sonju said. Jemima skipped towards Mujika "Do you both live here in the forest?" The girl asked. "No we are just passing through, we travel around and go from place to place" Mujika answered. "Why is that?" Dominic asked "who knows?" Sonju said with a smile.

"A promise between demons and humans..." Don said quietly "A promise was mentioned in Mr. Minervas Morse code" Gilda said. "So that's what he was talking about?" Don asked. "Probably" Emma said. "But does it mean that this is earth but not a humans world?" Nat asked "and that the world was split?" Anna added. Emma sighed for a moment. "I thought that something happened 30 years ago that made the world this way...but for a thousand years, this region...hasn't had human countries, societies or cites" Emma said. "The promise from a thousand years ago split the world in two. Into a world of demons and a world of humans. According to Sonju the path is closed and so is the door. We can't go where we used to be able to go" y/n said. "If that is true, we're on the demons side of the world that got cut off" Don said.

"So what we read in books and thought of as the world wasn't here, but a different place" Don said. "That's what we are aiming for in the end...to get out of this world" Emma said. "And Mr. Minerva probably knows how to do that?" Anna asked. "Exactly" Said Emma.

"We will go to see Mr. Minerva and ask him how to cross between the two worlds and we'll prepare and get everything ready within the two years. We will go back to Phil and Carol and the others and go to the human world" Y/n said. "Yes! and to do that we need to head to B06-32 to see Mr. Minerva" Emma said with a smile. "So there's a world without demons, eh?" Don asked. "An unexpected hope" Said Anna.

"But will it be that easy?" Nat asked. "True...besides you three were told it's impossible,right? To go back and forth. That it was part of the promise. We're a large group and even if Mr. Minerva knows something...it can't go that smoothly" Gilda said. "We assumed it would never be that easy. the two worlds is one thing, but we need to survive in this demons world. That hasn't changed. But hope is becoming more of a reality. We escaped not knowing what steps to take next. It was all we could do. But now we see a path. I won't let anyone die! We'll live together again, happily together! And now it seems we have a way of getting there. I'll do anything to achieve that. Even if they say it's impossible- I don't care how difficult it will be" Emma said with a grin holding up a lantern. Y/n put her hand on Emma shoulder. "Let's go guys! To a world without demons!" Y/n said. "For that we are going to B06-32" Don said. "Yeah! To see Mr. Minerva!" Nat said.

Emma turned to y/n who still held a smile on her face. "I want to add something though..." Emma said with a blank face. "Huh?" Y/n asked. "If you are feeling unwell you have to tell us immediately. I wanted to say this to you since yesterday!" Emma said staring into y/ns soul. "Yeah Okay Emma uh-" y/n began feeling nervous. "Listen up okay? You will never keep going until you faint again" Emma said. "Got it!" Y/n said with a nervous laugh. Emma patted y/ns head and sighed. "You need to speak up! You were so exhausted but kept going I'd prefer we stopped and at least gave you water!" Emma shouted. "Okay I'm sorry" y/n said waving her hands in the air.

Ray crossed his arms and snickered. "Looks like y/ns in trouble" "same goes for you Ray!" Chris said. "Wha-" Ray began. "I heard you set yourself up as bait!" Chris said. "And you tired to defeat the lizard demon on your own too!" Yvette said. "You're crazy playing tag with the enemies! This isn't the game where the knight fights the dragon this is real life! Your princess almost died!" Jemima huffed and puffed. "Okay I didn't almost die I just fainted-" y/n began. "Ray always tries to run off and get killed if you don't keep an eye on him" Lanni said as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah! Good thing y/ns always with him. Someone needed to baby sit him" Thoma said crossing his arms. "Hey! Hold it hold it! I wasn't-" Ray began as his face became annoyed.

"Let's ask Sonju!" Jemima said, turning to face the tall demon in-front of them. "He would have died, 100 percent" Sonju said. "SEE?!" Chris Said. "I won't die you guys-!" Ray said. Jemima ran up to Ray hugging his legs crying. "You made her cry!" Dominic said. "We were worried" Jemima said. "Just like you, y/n And Emma Are worried about us, we worry about you guys too! The whole time!" Gilda said. "Yeah- when y/n passed out Don And Gilda we're on the verge of tears" Nat said pointing to the pair. "Shush! Don't tell her that!" Don said putting his hand over Nats mouth. "If you guys need help, tell us. If you're feeling under the weather, tell us. We will work hard to figure it out. If things get dangerous please just run away. Please take care of yourselves more" Gilda said taking Emma's hands. "We're happy that you three care about us so much but you guys are also a part of our family that's why we want to keep you guys safe too...so please?" Gilda asked as tears formed in her eyes. "Okay, thank you everyone" Emma said hugging Gilda. "I promise to tell you guys if I feel unwell again" Y/n said as Dominic hugged her along with Rossi. "We got such a fright when you fainted" Dominic said.

Suddenly Ray lifted y/n up into his arms bridal style. "Don't worry guys we will get her some more herbal drinks, soup tonight and some sleep so she won't be sick for a long time" Ray said , trying to lighten the mood. Y/n put her hands on her face out of laughter and embarrassment. Rossi and Dominic laughed at Rays actions and cheered.

"They are all good kids" Mujika said looking back at the group. "Yeah...something still doesn't sit right with me about y/n. It was that look she gave me...though I'm sure it isn't important it was just so cold. Only for a second I swear I saw Julius R-" "Sonju!" Alicia shouted as she ran towards the demon. "Yes?" He asked turning around. "This is for you" she said with a smile handing him a small pink flower. "Oh- thanks kid" he said as she ran back to the other children. Mujika turned to look at Sonju and whispered to him. "Why aren't you telling them the whole truth?" She asked. "Like what?" "They're troubles coming up. If they want to break the promise, they'll make an enemy of {{}}" Mujika said. "Yeah,but even without telling them, they'll find out soon enough, besides, {{}} is already their enemy" Sonju said.

~~~~~
I don't know how to write 'His' name since it's hard to find something similar to it so I'm gonna call 'Him' {{}}

Also i know this was a short chapter but the next one will be longer!