52~ reading and waiting

As of now, Goldy Pond hunting ground, known as before William Minervas secret village was destroyed completely leaving nothing behind....apart from distance memories.

"Hang in there, Hang in there y/n. You're going back to your family at the bunker right?  And you want to know my name so don't die on me" Mister said under his breath as he sprinted as fast as he could through the dark green forest with y/n on his back who was barley breathing.

~

"It's already been six days since Emma, Y/n and Ray left" said Thoma as he crossed the date off the calendar with a red marker. "I wonder if they have gone to Goldy Pond yet" said Lanni. "I hope they are okay" said Alicia. "I'm sure they are fine" smiled Anna.

Gilda stood at the doorway listening to the conversation. "Don...." Gilda turned her head to the boy standing next to her. "It's showing on your face, Gilda. I know you are worried. But if we act nervous they will get uneasy too" said Don, putting a hand on Gildas shoulder. "You're right! Sorry thanks" Gilda said, shaking her head.

Don nodded at Nat as the two headed for the door. "We are going to go hunt dinner" Don announced. "I hope we get a bird for dinner....I'm sick of lizards and bugs" Nat sighed. "When y/n and Ray get back I'm sure they can make us a good meal" said Don. "A good meal out of what? Caterpillars? Dried Lizards?...I miss the warm comforting meals they used to create...soups..roast dinners...cupcakes..."Nat sighed. "I'm starting to think you only miss them for their cooking" Don awkwardly laughed.

As the two were heading for the door to the outside it began to creek open. All the children turned their heads towards the door. "Huh?" Gilda said out loud. "They're home!?" Cheered Chris. "Finally!!" Laughed Jemima.

Mister jumped down from the door to reveal an unconscious y/n on his back, her dark red blood smeared all over the rope and cloth that tied her to his back. Not to mention the exhausted face Mister had from running away from demons.

Everyone stood in shock. "Y/n...?" Anna said in fear. "Move!" Yelled Mister, pushing the children to the side as he quickly walked down the hallway.

"What happened to her?!" Asked Mark. "Is she okay?!" Cried Rossi. "Is she dead?!" Yelled Lanni. Gildas Eyes widened as she sprinted after the nameless man.

Mister laid y/n onto the table, still out of breath from running. "We're home y/n- everyone is going to be okay-" Mister began. Gilda slammed open the door holding a small button in her hand. "Is y/n okay?! Is she alive?? Where is Ray and Emma? Answer me!!   If you killed them..." Gilda trailed off.

Mister remembered Gildas threat to blow up the shelter if he returned with all of them dead. "No! No!! Wait- that's not it!! And there's no time to explain!!" Yelled the man.

All the children surrounded y/n with tears in their eyes. "No way..." said Dominic. "Y/n..." Jemimas eyes filled with tears. Lanni and Thoma just hugged eachother as he cried. Anna rushed towards y/n and checked for her pulse. "Gilda!! She's still breathing- but barely- her pulse is really weak!!" Announced Anna.

Mister waved his arms in the air. "Yeah!! Don't Jump to conclusions I need your help!! Which ones of you are Don and Dominic?! I need your blood to transfuse to Y/n! Ray told me you have the same blood type" Mister said.

Gilda and Anna ran down the hallway. "I'll get the medicine! The ones I brought from the house!! And I need hot water to sterilise tools!" Said Gilda. "Okay!!" Answered Anna. 

~

It was night and the stars were clear in the sky. Ray, Emma, Lucas and the Goldy Pond children continued to walk through the forest to get home to the shelter. "I wonder if that girl made it back safely. " she saved me too yknow" "me too!" "Same!!" "Me too!" The children talked amongst themselves. Ray and Emma were listening over their conversation. "I heard she is that William Minervas long lost sister or something " "no! Lucas told me at the base that they just sent her away" "that's sad...she must have missed her family" "no way! She barley knew them...she was like a baby or something when she was taken away" "I can't wait to thank her. It must have really hurt...getting injured by that mean demon" one of the younger children said. "I hope she got back safely, I want to thank her" they said. Ray and Emma looked at each-other and smiled with tired faces.

~

"Huh....the shelter...?" Y/n slowly opened her eyes, instantly feeling the pain on her stomach. Y/n turned her head to her left to see Ray asleep sitting on a chair holding her hand with a pile of books standing next to him.

"Hey" y/n whispered, squeezing his hand. "Huh-" the Raven haired boy blinked slowly as he woke up. Y/n laughed at his sleepy face expressions. "Y/n!! You're awake" his face lit up. "Yeah- my stomach really hurts though..." she said. "You were out for four weeks also you're still healing" Ray explained. Y/ns eyes widened. "Four Weeks?! How is everyone?" Y/n asked. "Everyone is in good condition and awake...apart from a small number" Ray said. "It's so nice to have a conversation with you when we aren't being chased by a demon or in serious danger" y/n giggled.

"I missed spending time with you. Like cooking meals together or hanging out in the library. I guess there was the one thing that Gracefield was good for" Ray said rolling his eyes of the thought of the house. "I'm just glad you're alright" he smiled, kissing her gently. "Yeah me too, it was a miracle we got out" y/n said.

Suddenly a familiar Orange haired girl burst into the room. "I knew I heard y/ns voice!!" She cheered. "Hi Emma" y/n smiled. "I missed my best friend" Emma said as she gave y/n a big hug. "Be careful Dummy, she's still recovering" Ray said, hitting Emma on the head with a book. "Hey that hurts!! And you told me yesterday that the second y/n wakes up you'd tell me!!" Emma put her hands on her waist with a suspicious stare towards Ray. "I did just wake up" y/n giggled quietly.

"Y/n!! You're okay!" Said Jemima as she ran into the room followed by the rest of the Gracefield Children. "Hey everyone" y/n said. "I'm so glad you are alive" cried Chris. "If you died we would have needed a new princess for our game and our only option was...Don!!" Dominic cried. "Huh?!" Don gasped.

Soon afterwards Mister walked into the room followed by Lucas, Oliver, Gillian and most of the others. "Thank you for saving me, Mister" y/n said. "Oh yeah sure. And uh- sorry for stuff that happened before yknow. Let me introduce myself" Mister said as Chris tugged on the sleeve of Misters shirt. "I'll re-introduce myself too. My name is y/n, what's yours?" "My name is Yugo" Said the Not so nameless man, shaking y/ns hand as the children cheered. "Thank you...Mister Yugo" Y/n laughed.

Oliver, Gillian and Lucas came forward to y/n. "Hey Y/n" said Gillian with a smile on her face. "How are you guys?" The (h/c) haired girl asked. "We are as good as new! Nothing some rest, medication and bandages couldn't fix" Gillian said with a wink. "We've been looking after everyone while you were asleep. The younger ones were telling me about your amazing cooking skills" said Oliver. "That's so sweet of them!!" y/n smiled. "We were so worried about you but it's nice to have everyone back ... Paula and Sandy...they are still recovering. But at least you're awake and doing good. You aren't in any pain though, right?" Oliver smiled, sitting at the end of y/ns bed, holding her hands in his.

"Hm, I didn't realise you two were good friends" Ray raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms and leaning back into his chair. "Yeah Oliver was a Great help at the plan for Goldy Pond! He was our brave leader!" y/n winked at Ray. "And you're Ray, Y/ns  friend from Grace Field right?" Oliver asked with a small smile. Ray smirked. " No Actually. I am her boyfriend...I knew y/n since we were very young. And I have loved her all my life" he said with a slight glare, taking y/ns hands away from Oliver and placing them onto the blanket of the bed.

"Oh...uh really?" Oliver's eyes widened as he looked at y/n with a surprised expression. "Yeah!" Y/n smiled awkwardly. "I wasn't aware Ray was your boyfriend...I thought he was your best friend... " Oliver said, getting to his feet. "No im y/ns boyfriend" said Ray bluntly. Oliver clicked his tongue and got to his feet. "We will let you rest for you now y/n, it's good to talk and with you too..Ray. If you need anything just let us know" Oliver smiled along with Gillian who nodded. "Of course! Thanks guys!" Y/n said with a small wave as the pair left the room.

"Gillian!! You told me Ray was her friend"!Oliver sighed, face palming his forehead. "I'm sorry!! I knew since before we left GoldyPond but...I really wanted to see you two fight over y/n..like a fist fight" She giggled. "Huh?! I wouldn't have done that regardless!" Oliver said. "Don't worry dude when we get outta here me and Nigel will find you a super cute girlfriend just you wait and see!" Gillian winked, nudging his shoulder. "Yeah you better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty for 19k 🩷

Sorry if there are any typos!!