28~ Our first day outisde

At Grace Field house Isabella and the other Mamas were at at gate of headquarters with Grandma who was quite worried and angry. "We cannot find them. We have suspected they have left the farm property already. A total of 16, two highest grades, six lowest grades, three average, two good, two fine and the special product! What a disappointment 73584! How did this happen? This isn't like you!" Grandma shouted angrily.

"I take full responsibility" Isabella said standing as her hands turned to fists. "We have confirmed footsteps along the north- eastern bank. Send a party for them at once! And notify anyone in the vicinity. We've a highest grade product escape, we will have to notify Mister Ratri at once regarding the special product escape. Whoever can capture the merchandise alive...or even dead, will be rewarded handsomely but do not harm the special product" the demon said.

In their new surroundings the children followed Emma who held a silver pen and a compass. They walked through the forest as the birds chirped and sang. "It's so beautiful" y/n said staring up at the tall trees. "The trees are so big!" Don said. "This forest is huge, it's bigger than what we've seen in the books and pictures" Ray said.

The children walked for hours and eventually the younger children began to grow tired. "Our pace is slowing...guys! Let's take a break, we should eat breakfast" Emma said to the group.

The children found an opening to a small cave inside a large tree and settled down inside. "Don't eat everything at once, we should try and save the food and water we have" Don said. Emma started to walk outside the cave but was shortly followed by Chris. "Emma! Are you not going to eat with us?" "Nope! I'll keep an eye out here" Emma said ruffling his hair before he ran back inside the cave.

"Thank you for the food!" The children sang. Everyone began eating their small loaves of bread. Y/n just drank some water. "Are you not hungry?" Ray asked the girl. "Not really, I don't really wanna eat  because I keep thinking of earlier when we sliced our ears.." y/n said awkwardly. "Is it hurting you?" Ray asked placing his hand on Y/n bandage gently. "A little but I'll be okay I think" she said with a smile. Ray broke off a small piece from his bread. "Just have a little bit, you're going to need energy" he said handing her the piece. "Fine, thank you Ray" y/n said kissing him on the cheek. "Of course" he said with a small smile, flustered.

"Hey y/n follow me" Ray said taking her hand to help her up. "Where are we going?" Y/n asked "To Emma". The couple crept towards Emma and Ray slammed a glass bottle of water on her head. "Ow!-" Emma yelled putting her hands on her head. "Don't worry Emma this isn't the territory of any savage beast or anything" Ray said. "Yeah, I don't see any footprints claws or droppings anywhere. Usually it's easy to spot traces like in tag" y/n said. "You are too eager I'll keep watch. Y/n go with Emma you're tired too" Ray said handing Emma the bottle of water. "Thanks!!" Emma nodded.

The two girls were walking back to the cave when Ray began to speak again. "Sorry" He said. "Huh?". "If I'd been cooperative from the beginning maybe Emma wouldn't have had to cut off her ear completely" he said. "Stop worrying like that, we're all just happy you're alive and smiling" "And Happy birthday by the way" y/n said as she hugged the boy. Ray smiled. "Thanks y/n, the other kids wished me happy birthday earlier too while I was apologising to Anna regards to her braids but she just told me to forget about it. Even though I was about to leave them all behind they still care about me. Y/n, Emma I'm going to live. This time for sure" Ray said holding up his hand. "No matter what happens I'll never abandon my family again" He said with a determined look. "Ray.." y/n said with a smile. "Let's create a world where we can live in. All of us together" . "Yeah!" Emma cheered.

Everyone packed up their food and bottles and began walking again through the forest. "So what do we do from here?" Ray asked. "Y/n said she heard a river earlier so I want to see if it's drinkable" Emma said. "Okay, I've read in books that humans can't survive more than three days without water so we need to get that first" Ray said. "Maybe we could catch some fish and crabs too" y/n said walking beside the Raven haired boy. "But what if the enemy is assuming we will head towards a river for water, we need somewhere to go" Ray said. "Do we have a plan to go somewhere?" Y/n asked Emma. "Yup! We will head south" she said. "South?" Ray asked.