3k special chapter

Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for 3k
Sorry if there are any typos I'll fix them
(Special chapters are past memories from Gracefield)

It was the year 2044 and y/n and Ray were in charge of cooking dinner once again.

"Let's make pizza today! Remember we read about it in a recipe book in the library...It looks so good" y/n said as she walked into the pantry. "Don't we need to make dough for that?" Ray asked as he tied his apron. "Yeah but I already prepared it!" Y/n said, picking up cans of tomato sauce. "You really want to make this, huh?" Ray asked, taking some chopping boards from the cupboard. "Don't under estimate my preparations" y/n smiled proudly, taking out the dough from the fridge.

Y/n ran over to the drawer of colourful aprons and threw hers over her head. She began to open the tomato sauce cans and put the sauce into one glass bowl. "You forgot to tie your apron dummy" Ray said, walking over to y/n. He grabbed the strips of cloth from her apron tying them carefully. "Oh thanks!" Y/n smiled warmly. "You should tie your hair up it's going to get into the tomato sauce" Ray pointed as he moved some of her hair out of her face. "Mhm!" Y/n picked up a bobble from her pocket tying her hair up as fast as she could. "Can you get the cheese I think it's in one of the fridges" Y/n said. "Sure"

After a few more minutes of preparation all the ingredients were placed on the counter. "Alright! Are we ready to put the cheese on?" Y/n asked clapping her hands together. "Mhm, I rolled out the dough into pizza bases already" Ray said. "Now we can put the cheese on" y/n said, grabbing the bowl full shredded mozzarella.

After all the pizzas were decorated with cheese, Y/n and Ray opened the oven to cook the pizzas. "Okay so they should be cooking for around ten minutes, then afterwards we can take them out" y/n said, dusting off her skirt. "That was actually fun, making the pizzas" Ray said, folding up his apron. "I told you it would be cool! Now, can you untie my apron for me?" Y/n asked, turning around. "Yep" Ray said as he untied the knot. "You know you could have put other toppings on the pizza, not just cheese" he asked. "Yeah but cheese pizzas are the easiest! Plus we don't have a lot of the other ingredients here at the house...and you never know, some of the little kids might be picky eaters!" Y/n thought aloud. "I guess you're right..There aren't a lot of perishable foods in the pantry it was pretty lucky a shipment with ingredients to make pizzas came in yesterday , right?" Ray added. "Yeah you're right! That was pretty lucky...literally all the ingredients we needed arrived...it's almost as if...The universe wants us to make pizzas! It's definitely a sign!" Y/n laughed aloud making Ray smile softly.

Ten minutes later the pizzas were perfectly cooked and filled the house with a delicious smell. y/n grabbed some plates to take them out of the oven on. "Hey what are you doing? You are gonna burn your hands" Ray said, standing beside y/n with an unimpressed look. "Huh?! Don't creep up on my like that!!" Y/n gasped nearly dropping a plate. "I was here for the past six minutes?. Pass me a plate I'll get them out" Ray said to the girl. "I can do it myself" she said with a small smile. "Are you sure?" Ray asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Of course I am!" y/n said. The girl reached into the oven to grab the hot pizza, just in a split second the back of her hand touched the side of the boiling oven, burning a part of her hand. "Dammit! Stupid oven... Well, at least the pizza is ready" she said. "You dummy" Ray snickered. "Shut up!" Y/n smirked hitting his arm playfully. "Do you want me to give you a tutorial on how to take something out of the oven" Ray joked, taking the other pizzas out. "Haha. Very funny Ray" y/n sarcastically said, walking to the tap to turn on the cold water. The girl placed her hand under the cold running water.

After all the pizzas were ready to be served, y/n and Ray brought them to the table to be eaten. "They smell so good!" Emma gasped, sitting at the long wooden table. "It's pizza for dinner!" Y/n announced with a smile to the children. All the children cheered and began to eat the fresh homemade pizza. "This actually turned out good" Ray said, with his mouth full of pizza. "I know right!" Y/n said with a smile. "From now on I want y/n and Ray to cook dinner every night!" Don said. "Me too!" The younger children cheered. Y/n and Ray glanced at each-other and smiled.

After dinner and wash up, the children of Gracefield began their nightly routine. Putting on their pyjamas, brushing their teeth and hair, and got into their beds. "I think im gonna dream of the cheesy pizza tonight..." Emma laughed as she flopped onto her bed closing her eyes. "Me too" y/n giggled.

Down the dark hallway in Mamas office Ray was finishing a usual meeting with Mama Isabella. "Everything is going smoothly then. That's perfect. You can go to bed now Ray" Mama smiled kindly. The boy nodded and stood up from his chair walking towards the door. "By the way..Thanks for shipping in the specific dinner ingredients I asked you to. I know it was an unusual request but it was worth it. So thanks" Ray said, looking back at the woman. "Of course, it's one of your rewards for being my spy of course" Mama said.

~~~~~~