61~ There you are

"What should I do now? I know there obviously isn't a chance but...maybe they are still alive...maybe Emma is right. But no...Ray,he is correct. We can't go back to the shelter all we can do is wait. The seven walls...now's not the time. We don't even have everything ready yet. And there's a big risk. I don't think the Ratri Clan will back down after this. We have to regroup. If we get attacked now it's over for us. First we should set up infrastructure to live. That's important. I need to secure our safety and strengthen our defences." Y/n said to herself. She sat in the corner of the room on a blanket as some of the young children were asleep. Emma and Ray continued bickering at eachother at the other end of the room.

Y/n fiddled with her coat pockets and accidentally touched the folded up piece of paper Yugo told her to take. "I might as well look at it" y/n sadly smiled as she opened the paper up. It was very old, the corners were torn and the paper was tinted. "Dear future children of this shelter, tea party together" y/n read quietly to herself from the note. She smiled sadly at the note and folded it again, placing it back inside her pocket. "Hey y/n can I talk to you, seeing as Ray and Emma are fighting?" Oliver asked the girl. "Oh sure" y/n said as she got to her feet and followed Oliver to the extended part of the cave.

"Read this" Oliver said, handing y/n a new note. "Another note?" "Lucas gave it to me back at the shelter. It's what Lucas heard on the call that came into the room. It was just before we all got attacked" Oliver explained. Y/ns eyes widened. "A call!!? So they contacted us?!" Y/n asked, very surprised. Oliver nodded. "But...the enemy said they killed every last supporter" y/n mumbled to herself, opening the note from Oliver.

"My Name is William Minerva. I will raise the revolt. I will grant you the world you deserve. I will end the Neverland. I give you this new promise. First, leave the farms and go to this place. I will be waiting...for you all. 7,3,5,9,4,1,10,10,13,112,21,8..." y/n read aloud. "There's more numbers just as written in the note" Oliver said. "So- Minerva was alive? But- I'm confused...no wait this was a recording...but It does seem odd. At Goldy Pond he sounded like he was going to let us decide which path we want to take. But this time...he sounds different. Perhaps he changed his mind,or maybe it's a completely different person. But either way it's not an enemy" y/n said.

"Yeah, he contacted us now. If he were the enemy he would have used the call before to attack us that'd be more efficient. I mean for now this place is safe. But we have no idea when they could attack again. Just like at the shelter. We have no idea who contacted us but in order to handle and face the Ratri Clan...if he's an ally it might be a good idea to partner with Minerva, we should send a small group of people to send a message to him or at least try to get in touch to see who he is. Yknow I was told to show everyone this note if Lucas and Yugo didn't come back after a few hours. I knew Lucas would expect this from the start. But I couldn't stop him. I let him go and I even knew. He told me to run and protect everyone. He entrusted us. We have to protect our family and friends no matter what... for Lucas and Yugo" Oliver explained. "I agree. Though...I'm not gonna lie to you Oliver, something feels off about the message..maybe it's just me over thinking it" y/n nervously laughed for a moment.

Suddenly Gilda rushed to the room out of breath looking quite stressed. "Y/n!! Oliver!! There you are!! Come quick!" Gilda shouted. Y/n ran towards Gilda. "What is it??" Y/n asked. "Dominic and Alicia are gone!" Gilda said.

The three rushed back to the main room where everyone was settled. "Who else is missing?!" Gilda asked the children. "Wait Maybe they went to look for Lucas and Yugo outside" Emma said. "Outside?!" Gillan gasped. "Let's spilt and search" Ray announced, slinging a bag over his shoulder. "We have to bring them back right now!"

Y/n, Ray, Emma, Oliver, Gillian, Don and two boys David and Jamie from Goldy Pond rushed outside armed with guns incase of an attack. Suddenly a loud gunshot was heard, echoing through the forest. "Was that gunfire?" Emma asked, looking as pale as a ghost. "Dammit we need to hurry" Ray hissed at the group as they sprinted deeper into the forest. Finally they caught sight of Dominic who stood in complete fear with his eyes wide open. "Dominic!" Jamie shouted. "You're okay!" David smiled with relief. "No!! Don't come any closer! Run!" Shouted Dominic but before they knew it a bullet shot straight through the air hitting Jamie into the side of his skull in the matter of a second.