60 ~ Good Luck

"Yugo And Lucas will be okay, right?" Jemima asked, hugging y/ns arm. Y/n stayed silent for a few moments. "They'll be okay. Let's keep moving we have to keep walking to the forest before the morning" Y/n said.

Yugo And Lucas walked towards the underground entrance door after entering down from the ladder. "Reminds me of when we first came to this shelter" Yugo said. "Yeah and we thought Minvera was waiting for us behind that door" Lucas smiled. "You know...now that I think about it, the Ratri clan was just behind it all. The death of Minerva, the hunting ground..." Yugo trailed off. "Now we can finally get revenge" Lucas said. "It's funny. We have a Ratri on our side but yet we are fighting the rest" Yugo added.

"This shelter isn't a bad place to die, that is honestly how I feel about it but...they are the ones who are gonna die here" Yugo said, narrowing his eyes in anger. "Exactly, let's go" Lucas said as he patted his best friend on the shoulder. "Even if it costs us our lives we won't let them reach the kids"

"Monitor group, respond" Andrew called into his walkie talkie. There was silence. "Hmm...did the children get them? Did they already escape? More unexpected situations..." Andrew said to himself. "I'll check the monitor room, sir!" One of Andrews men said. The man ran towards the room, crashing the door down, pointing his gun inside the room. "There's nobody here sir" the man said into his walkie talkie.

The guard walked slowly inside the monitor room, inspecting the situation...suddenly the door behind him started to creak closed, revealing an angry Yugo standing behind it with a gun in his hand. The man gasped and a gunshot was heard from the room. Yugo smirked and picked up the now dead man's communication device. "We have already defeated three from your group. You lot are gonna die here today. That's it for the update. Come and try to kill us...we will kill you first " Yugo said in a threatening tone.

Andrews eyes widened. "Men it's code three. I repeat, code three change frequency" Andrew said into his walkie talkie. "They are still inside...how many are there? We have to go after this guy first, then we reach the children. It shouldn't be a problem as long as they loose this shelter everything else can be figured out. I'll catch and kill them all"

In the main hallway Yugo watched carefully as one of the men patrolled the area. Just before the man could turn around Yugo shot him into the back of the head and blood splattered everywhere. "Another one down" Yugo said. Suddenly Andrew ran up behind Yugo aiming for his head but Yugo turned the corner where Lucas was waiting for him. The two sprinted down the corridor and shot bullets as fast as they could at Andrew.

Another one of Andrews men ran out in front of the pair. Luckily Yugo shot him in a flash of a second leaving nothing but a pool of blood surrounding the unknown man's head. "I've been living alone...for thirteen years...everything those awful people did to us...makes me sick. We are humans too!! I lost everything and everyone...but I got a second chance...I'm not letting you take my family away from me again!! We are gonna stop you right here and right now" Yugo said.

"Damit!! All you are is food!!" Andrew shouted at the two as bullets blasted through the air.

Yugo And Lucas sprinted to the emergency exits where more of the guards were waiting, Andrew catching up as fast as he could. "Something is off...their skills and strategies...are they really farm children? Could they be the survivors from Glory Bell all those years ago? They weren't all killed...but now I see. It's just the two of them. The secrets revealed. And one of them is missing an arm and dragging his foot. I can't believe those two defeated some of my men. We won't take anymore surprise attacks" Andrew said to himself.

"Corner them!!" Andrew yelled into his walkie talkie. The two guards dashed towards Yugo And Lucas ready for attack but before they knew it Yugo jumped forward through the air with two guns in his hands, killing the two men in a second. Andrew watched the whole scene play out from the secret door and took a grenade out of his pocket. Lucas's eyes widened when he saw Andrew. "Yugo!!" Lucas yelled, gaining Yugos attention. Andrew shut the door behind him as the explosions made the ground
tremble below him.