75~ not yourself

Y/n fell to the cold wooden floor of the living room inside of the base house. "My head..." y/n got to her feet as she placed her hand over the side of her forehead, she slowly regained the memory of {{}}'s warning. "So...does Ray really want me dead..? Maybe {{}}s warning was wrong? Dammit why do things have to be so complicated" y/n felt a nervous sweat. "Y/n?!" Yvette and Jemima jumped up from behind the velvet couch. "Yvette! Jemima!" Y/n smiled as the two girls ran to give their big sister a group hug. "How was it? What did you see?" Yvette asked. "It was um-" y/n began as the last words of {{}} filled her head once again. "You don't have to answer that, let's find Ray and Emma they were looking for you everywhere!" Jemima took y/ns hand, dragging her to the bridge. Y/ns panic began to feel bigger and bigger but she kept quiet.

"Look who landed in the living room while we were playing chess!!" Yvette yelled across at the pair on the other side of the bridge. Emma turned around first. "Y/n!!" Emma jumped towards y/n giving her a tight hug. "We didn't know where you went!! What happened?" The orange haired girl asked. Y/n smiled weakly. "It was uh...." y/n began as she grew a small bit nervous. "Was it that bad?!" Emma began to panic. "N-no! It was fine" y/n said waving her hands infront of her face.

"You idiot! You scared us to death" Ray walked towards the (h/c) haired girl. Y/ns eyes widened in fear but remained calm. Ray wrapped his arms around her giving her a hug. "I wasn't gone for that long was I?" Y/n asked, not returning the hug and breaking it, catching ray by surprise. "Only two hours longer than me and Emma. Is everything alright though? Were you able to make a new promise?" Ray asked. "Yes I was. Everyone can escape to the human world, and nobody will be killed or pursued" y/n announced. "Wait?!" "Is this true??" "Really?!" The children gathered around. Y/n closed her eyes and nodded.

Suddenly  the children began to celebrate. They hugged one another, cheering, and even some of the younger ones began to dance in joy. "What about the reward?" Ray asked, pulling his jacket over his shoulders as him, Emma and y/n began to walk down the steps of the bridge. "...that was fine too. I'll tell you later" y/n explained. "Okay, tell us the details later" Emma happily believed as Ray grew suspicious.

"Anyways we need to hurry and leave shortly. Lanni and Thoma found something quite concerning" Ray said. Y/n gasped under her breath. "What is it?" She asked, turning her head to the raven haired boy. "It's Norman, he doesn't just wanna kill the royal family and the upper class but he wants to kill all the demons at the imperial capital-" Emma blurted out. "T-Then we should go right now! In order to stop him we must go to the imperial capital" y/n interrupted as she quickly grabbed her back pack and weapon.

Emma and Ray looked at each other for a moment giving each other the same confused look. "Listen y/n, our deadline is when Norman kills all the royal family and upper class." Ray explained. "Yes! It's not that we shouldn't save the towns people but if they loose their political structure it will be harder to rebuild" Emma added. "What do you mean?" Y/n asked, looking back at the pair. "If this happens our path to peace will be gone. We won't be able to stop the war" Emma sighed.

"The Tifari offers the perfect opportunity for the royal family and friends to gather together. I'm sure Norman wouldn't miss out on an opportunity like that" Said Ray. "So no matter what...we have to get there before Norman kills the Royal family...we have to persuade him or get him to rethink" Emma said. The images of destruction, blood and war filled y/ns mind, she sighed as her hands became shaky with fear.

"How far is the imperial capital?" Y/n asked. "Hmm..normally it would take five days. if we walk we can make it" Ray said. "W-wait! The Tifari starts in two days...you'll miss it, not making it on time. And you would arrive in the middle of a war" Anna ran towards the three with a worried expression. "Emma, you and Ray just returned a few hours ago and y/n you just returned..." Nat trailed off with another upset look.

"Hey!" Someone's voice shouted from the tunnel connecting the forest to the base. Oliver, Zack, Nigel And Gillian sat on four grand beautiful white horses. "Get on! We can take you there!" Oliver smiled. Y/n, Emma and Ray gasped in surprise. "I didn't know you guys could ride horses?!" Emma squealed at the sight of the majestic animals. "What did you think we were learning to do while you were at the seven walls?" Nigel laughed. "Let's not waste any time, we can take you there" Zack added. "Thank you guys!" Emma threw her bag over Gillans horse and hopped on.

Y/n did the same and attempted to get onto Oliver's horse, she missed and tripped landing on her knees onto the dirty ground. "Hey are you okay?" Ray asked, helping the girl up. "I'll move your bag, try get up again" Oliver suggested. Y/n was gone into full panic mode, she couldn't think right and her hands were shaking with fear, she almost felt sick. The thought of a close loved one wanting to murder her was too much at once, {{}}s warnings and illusions was too much to think about. "You really haven't been yourself since you arrived back from the seven walls,huh?" Ray sighed in worry as he stroked her back in comfort. "Im fine" y/n stood up. "No y/n...are you scared of the demons? Of the war? It's not going to be a steady next few days but we can-" Emma began. "Stop it!! Thats Not it!! At the seven walls I heard that-" y/ns breath quickened as she glanced around at the worried faces surrounding her. "You look troubled y/n..." Gillan frowned. "You need a rest...Just stay here with the others. We can do this alone if needs be. You sorted out the promise right? That's more than enough, you take a break" Ray said, taking y/ns bag. "What? Im supposed to go with you-" y/n said. "The seven walls was tiring and troublesome, it messed with all of us..we had time to overcome it but you didn't..you just arrived back and are now heading straight to the imperial capital...just stay here with the group and we will be back as soon as we can" Emma explained.

"I'll come check on you later when we come back" Gillian said to y/n. "Go back y/n, it's honestly okay. At least you'll be safe here" Ray smiled. Y/n looked at her friends on their horses then at Ray. She nodded hesitantly and turned to go back to the base.

"You wanna take y/ns place on the horse?" Oliver laughed, looking at Ray. The raven haired boy rolled his eyes as he hoped on the horse. "Let's go now, if we use up any more time we won't make it" Ray said as the horses began to gallop, he looked back at the figure of y/n in the far off distance. "She was acting so strange..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any typos!!