A surprise in (Bf/n)'s Love Life?

AN:Double/Early Update,My Brothers And sisters from Another Mother.

Will came in the Theater and Saw Everyone Relaxing But Our Dear Author God simply says...

Will:Guys!

Everyone else:What Now,will?

Will explained that he's gonna Show Some Love From The Real World Causing Them to sigh and Say...

Everyone(Except Real World):HOW ARE THERE MORE GIRLS THAT WANT (Y/N)?!

Will deadpans and says something that surprised them.

Will:Who said it was About (Y/n)?

This caused the audience to be surprised and Our MC To sigh in relief from not being him and they all focus on the Screen.

It Showed (Y/n) and (Bf/n) Walking until (Y/n) went to the Bathroom and A paper Plane Landed near The feet of One Guy and that was (Bf/n) as he picked it up and Read it.

(Bf/n):"You are The Sugar of My Pie,The Shining Light to My Darkness,The Yin to My Yang,i Cannot Stand being apart,Will you accept being In My Heart?"......The fuck?!

Bakugou:Took the words right of my Mouth.

(Bf/n):Hey,I remember this.

(Y/n):What happened?

(Bf/n) sighs and says it was just Another Girl that wanted (Y/n) but has no idea why Will said this Was about Him.

(Bf/n) sighs and asks why is this Girl trying to see (Y/n) despite Basically Everything That Happened in his Love life but focuses as it said one more Thing.

"meet On the Roof to hear My Confession for This shall end My aggression"

(Bf/n) sighs and Goes to confront the Girl.

Asta:I'm guessing You talked to her.

(Bf/n):Yeah,What i don't get is How did she fall for him?they barely spoke.

Everyone else(Not Real World):'Don't tell me....'

(Bf/n) went to the roof and Saw the Girl.

N

N.G:Isn't that Paisley Maine?

(Bf/n):Yeah,She's in My Science Class.

(Bf/n):'Hey,isn't she that Science Girl?I thought she would be Making Something In the Chemistry Lab' 

The Girl stepped Foward And tried to  hand A Letter to (Bf/n) But he sighs and says this to her. 

(Bf/n):listen....Paisley,Right? 

The girl nods as she didn't want to speak for some reason while (Bf/n) sighed and said to her.

(Bf/n):Look,I'm not Gonna Take The letter to (Y/n),If you wanna Talk to him,Just talk To him.

The Now named Paisley Looked Up and Said....

Paisley:....Huh?

(Bf/n) continued and Explained he isn't gonna be The delivery boy for a Girl and that she should be Blunt with her Feelings.

(Bf/n):Well...Anyway,See ya.

(Bf/n) Leaves causing Paisley to look down as the Ground Got Soaked and It revealed to be Her tears.

Makoto:She's Crying?

Shinra:Why?

Kirigiri says that the Answer was Obvious and Points To the Screen.

Paisley Spoke Up and Said Why she wanted to give him the letter.

Paisley(Sad):But my letter wasn't meant for (Y/n).

As soon as (Bf/n) heard this,he looked at The screen in surprise and Shock.

(Bf/n):Huh?

Paisley continued as She Revealed who she Actually had feelings for and Caused A Shock. 

Paisley(Sad):The boy i love,the one who Causes me to have these feelings........Is You.

Real world Crew:.....................

Mha:......................

RWBY:..............

Lwa:.............

Everyone else(not Bf/n):..............

After he finally Processed The words that she said,(bf/n) had No idea What to say except....

(Bf/n):.........................WHAT?!

Will:Surprise!

(Bf/n):S-she W-was in love.........with Me?!

Our Boy realized that The girl he Thought was in love with (Y/n),Was Actually in Love With HIM And............he rejected her causing him to say one thing after realizing his Stupid mistake.

(Bf/n)[Shocked and Sad]:No.........

He Lost The chance to have a Girlfriend and It was all his Fault because he Didn't believe in his Own charm.