Snapped! & Fucked!

After,Will had gotten his Ass Beaten by his Own Wife...Everyone Decided to Relax in the theater for a bit before heading outside.

They were Grateful for the Ghost Mode that the theater had as Will decided to Show Them,a viewing.

Will:Im Gonna Show One to show what happens If You for some reason,drag a Civilian along into your Death defying Misadventures.

The Viewing Began and Shows Team RWBY & Qrow Being Whiny Babies after Hearing Salem Can't be Defeated but (Y/n) who has never been in Any Combat schools or wanted to and was forced in this Situation just sweatdrops and thinks..

(Y/n):'They do realize that She Only Said That to His Question of How HE can defeat Salem,Not Kill and Not Can anyone do it'

Ozpin realized That the Other (Y/n) was right......And quickly went to go bang his head on the wall.

(Y/n) tried to tell them,this but they were too busy in their Self-Wallowing,So he decided to go for Door#2.

(Bf/n):What's Door#2?

Aizawa:And why do i have a bad feeling about it?

Since,they kept whining and want to make sure salem won't get the Relic,He'll do the smart thing and Not Hide it but rather......BREAK It.

It switched to show him preparing To Break The Relic Of Knowledge with an Axe.

Everyone:WHAT?!

Ozpin:It was made By a GOD!Only A Powerful Being can Destroy something like that,It's not like A Moron Can Walk Up to it and Destroy like Opening A Bags of Chips!

After saying chips,goku started Craving some....It's a good thing that the Theater has unlimited food.

The others stop whining and Finally See what (Y/n) was Gonna and Tried to stop him but they were too late as He slams The axe and a Massive Light Enveloped them all...and When it died...they were in shock...

As The relic was no longer Gold And Blue...It was Black and Gray,it was Destroyed.

Everyone:HOLY SHIT!

Ozpin:How.....He.....Relic.....God...Break?

Asta:Awesome!

Ainz:Amazing.

Tanjiro laughs in a Light hearted way and Says that just Must be one of The feats of being (Y/n).

They all Remain in shock until Qrow Grabs (Y/n) by the Collar of his Clothes and Yelled.

Qrow:WHAT DID YOU DO?!

He only stared back and pushed Qrow off of him and said...

(Y/n):What You Idiots Were Pretending to do!

(Y/n):SICK BURN,ME!

Coral:Your Other Self isn't Wrong.

Weiss yelled at Him and said that They needed the relics but (Y/n) Retorts and says..

(Y/n):Use your brain,Morons!Salem Wants All 4 Relics,So she Can Summon The Gods and fuck Everyone Over!and With one Of The Relics Destroyed,Salem Can Never Truly Win...Even If She Gets The other three.

Raven:Oh......I get it,Now.

Summer:I do,Too!Without All of them,You're Unable to summon the brothers.

The Z-fighters understood as they had something similar,Even if you have One Dragon Ball....Without All 7...they're Useless.

Ruby:B-but-