The Fanon Death battle

Will Relaxes and Tells everyone that they're Gonna Watch A Death Battle.

(Y/n):Which One?Kirby vs. Majin Buu?Sonic Vs Mario?Chuck Norris Vs Segata Sanshiro?Another deadpool episode?

Goku:That One with Me in it?

Will:Nope....A Fanon Episode.

Some of the Audience Was Confused but the real World Came and Explained that if Something Was Fanon,It meant That it wasn't Continuity Of It's Canon.

Tanjiro:that makes sense.

Mondo:So,What's the Fanon episode?

Will smiles before saying the description.

Will:"R.W.B.Y",When all four members of the team are thrust into mortal combat, which one will stand above the rest?

Hearing That,Especially Team RWBY Themselves....They Automatically Knew It was a Battle Royale.....Between Team RWBY.

Ruby & Yang:I'M NOT KILLING MY SISTER!

Weiss:I tolerate My teammates and leader,I don't Want them Dead.

Blake:Same.

Will says the death battles are just simulated Fights......Unless Otherwise.

(Y/n):You Mean with The whole Bill Cypher vs Discord Fight?

Will:Yep!Now,It's Time To watch a Death Battle!

Will also Warned them that The Team RWBY that They'll see Fight Will be the ones from after the Fall of beacon

Ruby:Wow!We Look Good,We should Make Those Our outfits.

Weiss:For Once..I actually Agree with you,Ruby.

Yang:Minus the Robot,I look Good and I think That's The First Time that Blake smiled,Same with Weiss.

Weiss:HEY!

Blake was surprised that she got rid of her bow,She got used to it and grown to like it and The Haircut,When did that Happen?It's Not bad but still and wait,What did yang say...

Blake:I Smile!

(Y/n) & WBY:😆

Wiz:Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long. Together, they make up the huntress team of RWBY and together they are nigh-unstoppable.

Ruby:Yeah,We Are!

Weiss:Don't Get Cocky.

Boomstick:But in a fight to the death, there can be only one huntress left. Man, the RWBY fan base is not going to be happy with us. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

(Y/n):I Can Hear the Screams,Now.

(Bf/n):Oh Please,If Anything....They'll Just Want Jaune On Death battle...So People Can Stop It with the Jaune Fics.