The Resistance Files

Will Look at The Files That he has From His Resistance Leader,Future Self and Sighs As He Levitates the Files into the Screen as it Plays The Files as well as His Older self's Memories for Everyone to watch

We Open with Will seeing Daraku Holding Echo By her Mouth as She Struggles and Daraku smirks at her Pain.

Will Immediately Tries To Run and save her but Artemis Stops him.

Will:'no...No........NO!NO,NOT THIS AGAIN!' 

Everyone sees Will Hyperventilating From the Memory and Worry for Him  but he Says he's Fine and tells them to keep Watching.

Artemis(Memory):Will,No!

Will(Memory):LET ME GO!LET ME GO!I HAVE TO SAVE HER!

The trio Begins to leave as Will Pushes Artemis and goes to save Echo but Tempest Joined Artemis and Held his Friend Back.

Tempest(Memory):Will,You Can't!It's A Trap!

(Y/n):Like with Star Wars.

Will(Memory):I DON'T CARE!JUST LET ME GO!

Echo Held Will's Hand Reassuringly as she looked at him with a Look that said 'I'm here....I'm Not going anywhere'

The two began dragging him as Will  saw his own Wife being stabbed and turned to dust.

Will(Memory):ECHO!!!!!!!!

It switches To Show Will Waking Up Panting But He's different as he now has a Beard,has his eye patch again and is wearing an Army Outfit.

Will does a Forced Laugh and said He still Looks Good in that Kind of Outfit as everyone can tell that he's in pain.

He look at the Computer and sees his Message Being Played,Again.

Will:For Any Survivors that's Watching This,My Name Is Willotas Kybete,A Guardian and just know that at The Remains of Zeta Prime...We have Food,Water,Shelter and Medicine,Just If there's Any Survivors,Out there.......Let Us know.

He sighs and Gets up as he walks away and enters the Indoor Base Of The Resistance.

Everyone:Woah......

Will Sighs as They all Greet him and he greets them as well but he asks them,this.

Will:What's the status of the Resistance's Battle Against Daraku and the Fuhai no seirei?

(Y/n) Immediately Deflates at the Reminder of Being Daraku in the Future with his Family Comforting him that the Future isn't Set in Stone.