Will visits the Comatose & Another Shirushi

Will looks at The Woman as He Recalled what he said to everyone in theater.

Will:"According to Bino....She's My Ex-Fiancé".....And Yet,I don't Even Remember her name,Just that Video.

He flashbacks to when he saw a video made by her for Him as she Revealed That SHE was the one Who took away his Memories of Her and The Reason he doesn't Know as he Remembered in that video,her Saying...

??:Я люблю тебя, мой белый рыцарь

[In English:I love you,my white Knight]

Will wondered what the hell she meant by "White Knight" and Looked at her Unconscious Self And Pondered it until...

He heard everyone Screaming and Rushed Back in as he Saw Another shirushi but this One Was in Some kind Of Knight Armor causing Will to Scan it to find Out which person that this Shirushi Originated From as It Flung a lot of People.

(Y/n):HELP!

Will Finally Got the Answer and Everyone who was at least Conscious turned to him as he said...

Will:This Shirushi is Kiba Yuuto's Inner Monster.

Kiba was surprised but he understood why as The Pain and Anger That He was Going back when He wanted to find Excalibur Aka Beginning Of Dxd Season 2....This Monster is A representation of His Hatred.

Kiba:Will,Can I?

Will raised his hand as he already knew what he was gonna ask to him.

Will:I already know what you're gonna ask and It's No....Just Leave it to me.

He Brings out his Gold belt buckle again and places it on his waist as it says....

Belt:Baransu doraibā

Will summoned the Phone that only he knew was A Copy of his Mortal's selves one and Said....

Will:Henshin!

He slots the phone in as a YinYang Armor Manifests In Front of him before Attaching to his Body,he leans his Head Down causing The Helmet to Materialize And once,it Did the Visors shined Bright With a Shade of Blue.

Will:Kamen raidā Kybete……Watashi no namaedesu!

The Shirushi Didn't care for Names as it Started to rush at him but he rushed Back and at the last second...

Baransusutoraikā:Blade Mode!

Will jumped and Slashed the Shirushi causing it to Groan in Pain and annoyance.

But it couldn't do Much as Will managed to strike with his blade and Fist until the Shirushi blocked it with it's own Blade as The two End up doing a Sword Fight as Sparks fly And Everyone Watches.

(Y/n):'Wish I Some Soda for this Stuff'

Will seeing that everyone was in trouble decides to make The Battlefield a Bit Bigger for them and A Little safer for His Audience as He asked echo to teleport them to a Kamen Rider Setting but She Refused While Will Told her to do it and They began to argue.

Will:ECHO!JUST DO IT,ALREADY!

Echo:I WON'T!

Will:C'MON!

Echo:NO!

Will:WHY NOT?!

Echo than shouted Exactly WHY She Won't Put them In the Setting of A Kamen Rider World that Has no Rider or Monster.

Echo:BECAUSE IF I DO,YOU'LL LOSE ALL YOUR POWERS EXCEPT RIDER POWERS FOR UNTIL YOU LEAVE THAT WORLD!

Will was Shocked Since That Meant if He went to a Rider World....He'd Lose All His Powers and even if it's Temporary,he'd Have To Fight Like A True Kamen Rider....Like Everyone's lives depended on it but Still.

Will:JUST DO IT!

Echo closed her Eyes and blasted the Two as they were Transported Away And Everyone Decided to Use the Screen to see what's Going On but It makes others and One person in Particular wonder...

(Y/n):WHY DIDN'T HE DO THAT THE FIRST TIME?!

everyone shushed him as they Watched the Screen and Saw Will Or Kamen Rider Kybete Battling The Knight Shirushi in a Forest.

The Two Were Locked In an Intense Sword Fight until the Shirushi got dirty as it used it's other Hand to send Will flying and that Caused Will to Lose Focus and Be slammed on the Ground.

Bailey:HEY!THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Vegeta:They're Both in a battle of life and Death!With that scenario,There's No such thing as Fair.

With this Chance,The Shirushi Slammed his Blade trying to kill The Kamen Rider But it Missed as Will Slid Out of the way and Pull out his weapon as well as change it to it's gun form.

Baransusutoraikā:Gun Mode!

(Bf/n):Oh Yeah!He's Gonna Bullets on It!

With his Weapon in Gun form,he Starts Unloading Bullets Onto the Shirushi and Decided to Finish this.

(Y/n):FINISHER TIME!

He pulls the Phone from His Driver out and locks it into His Gun as it Announced...

Antei finisshā

The gun Glowed Black And white as Will Shouted with the shirushi blocking it...

Will:Even if i Won't Have Powers as an author God To Battle You Shirushi...

Will shouted One And said...

Will:Kamen raidā Kybete……Watashi no namaedesu!Yami o tsukau no wa watashida....Hikari ni tōtatsu suru tame ni!

The beam hit the Shirushi as It sparked but Spoke....before Exploding...

Shirushi:!!!DEPPOTS eB...ton lliW ihsurihS..ehT

The Shirushi Exploded As Will remained Wondered what the Creature Said And Walked Away as Echo brought him back.

Will came Back To The Theater but he didn't say a word as Now,he's wondering two Things and those Are What's The Name of His Supposed Ex-Fiancé....As well as how and What Was that Shirushi Talking about?