PitStop and Battle

As the Theater Continued To fly until will notices something on his Theater,Which Caused him to sigh.

The theater was Low On Gas and if it Got empty....They would be Falling From The entirety of Space and Crash And Basically Turning into Nuke.

Will sighs And puts his Cap on said through an Intercom...

Will:Attention Passengers!This is Your Captain Speaking,Please Remain Calm as we Make a PitStop,Due to fuel and need for gas.

Everyone Groaned as They Didn't want to do this but Will yelled..

Will:HEY!IF YOU WANNA BLOW UP At 600 pounds (270 kg) THAT CAN RELEASE ENERGY EQUAL TO MORE THAN 1.2 megatons of TNT,THAN BE MY GUEST!

Everyone Remained silent as he Landed the theater in a Random Dimension and Began filling the theater ship Until...

Will:Huh?

Will and the others Turn to see People Running In fear from something or Maybe....SomeOne.

They managed to stop some of the people as they all ask them why they all are Screaming.

Civilian#1:B-B-BECAUSE-

(Y/n):Because what?

Another person Grabbed (Y/n) And yelled as loud as they could.

Civilian#2:BECAUSE THERE'S A FUCKING MONSTER,MAN!

It took a minute to Process what they heard and They asked to be sure they heard right.

Akko:D-did you say........"Monster"?

The person was shoved by someone else who yelled that they did and Told them.

Civilian#3:AND IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE,GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Everyone Who lived in the place that the "Monster" Ran off.

Will sighed and decided to go and see what it is and Brought An Omni Gun with him since,Not everyone is Aware of the Author God's existence.

He turns to his Theater Crew and Family and said...

Will:I'll be back.

Echo Hugged him in care and Said to be Careful as he said he would and if he wasn't back,Stay Together and Don't leave the theater.

They all nod and Will ventures off Onto his Own,Deciding to use the Ikoraizā to Get their Fast.

He Arrives in the City and See that it Really was Empty.