The others are Back & Summer's Lie?!

Everyone was Sitting in the theater and bored out of their Mind until...

Will:We're Back!

They turn To see Will,Echo and Baby Wyatt along with the (L/n) Family,Team RWBY & Team STRQ.

(Y/n):HEY-O!

They All smiled at them and Was Grateful because this Meant that they didn't Have to be Bored,Anymore!

But.....Should They Mention how they Saw Will's Invention and went inside his family's house Or....Does he already know?

Will spoke and decided to speak up and say this.

Will:Well,now that we're back!I'm gonna break the ice by showing this.

After seeing that,they Couldn't believe it especially Ruby As What They saw Was Basically Saying That Summer LIED And Left with Raven,Only to Go MIA.

Tai turned to his Leader/2nd Wife and hoped it wasn't true.

Tai:S-summer,T-that.....You didn't leave with Raven.......Right?

Summer turns from tai with a Sorrow look as Everyone Else just noticed she's in a Different outfit.

Summer:I'm Sorry but.....it's True.

Tai felt heartbroken and wanted to know why but Will butted in and Said this...

Will:To do Bullshit that Would Totally Fail and Help the Plot move along in the Canon or Sometimes In Fanon verses,Make Her Cheat On tai and Give Her A Second Family.

Hearing that,Summer Got annoyed at Will and Gave him an Annoyed face.

Summer:

She would NEVER do that To Tai,So she gave him this look before doing what she felt was Most Appropriate to her,Especially if she Really was a Member of the (L/n)

She Walked Up to Will with the same Look on her face as he stared at Her and said...

Will:What?

Summer didn't Respond.

Will:What?

Summer still didn't respond.

Will:What?

Once again,she didn't respond causing the deity to yell.

Will:WHAAAAAAA-

He stops as he starts groaning in pain and that's because Summer Gut punched him but she wasn't done.

She grabbed him and flipped him on his back as he stared at her and said...

Will:W-what are you gonna do?!

Summer doesn't say a word as we cut to the outside of the theater where no sound is heard but.....

Will:AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Definitely Isn't what Will was expecting when he came back to his Theater but hey,It's not like he can control how they feel about him.