the Remix master,Beat!Kybete's first fight!

Will was relaxing in the theater as Everyone wondered what to do until will snapped his Fingers and a Viewing Came on.

The First Thing that everyone could see Someone Dealing the a Remix and A Voice came and that voice said....

??:don't worry,Here Comes the next hit and this one is made by YoosufMeekail,Find him on youtube and this is a Remix of Rotten family from Friday Night Funkin,Now...I'll sing it.

Everyone Who was some from the real world was Excited to hear the voice.....Almost Everyone.

(Y/n):Ah great,It's Beat.

Everyone else aka The anime Characters looked at Our Mc and Asked one question.

Everyone else(Who didn't know):Who's beat?

(Y/n) explains that Beat is A famous Remix Singer as he manages to sing songs that are in remix style and Mentions who originally either made or sang them but everybody minus The real world Crew asked....

Everyone(Minus Real world & Will):Are You "Beat"?

(Y/n) remained silent for some reason until he made a sound and that was...

(Y/n):

(Y/n) eventually stopped Laughing as he looked at Everyone and said...

(Y/n):No.....I hate The guy,Why would i be Him?

(AN:(Y/n) actually Is NOT Beat,So...just To clear that up)

The viewing continued as Beat began To do another Song and Explained it.

"Beat":This one is a seeB Remix Of the shawn Mendes Song known as Stitches,find it in shawn mendes song remixes,let's go.

Iida:He's Pretty good.

Natsu:It's Catchy.

(Y/n) Brushes it saying he could do better without making a Remix.

Everyone looked at (Y/n) and asked why does he not Like "Beat" as (Y/n) Said this to them.

(Y/n):It's Just one of those things that a person doesn't like for no reason and That's how i feel...

Everyone heard A Noise and Turned To see Some Kind of Monster and It Looked a bit like a Humanoid Dragon as seeing this made Our Mc say one word.

(Y/n)[Quietly]:Nobody move a Muscle.

Everyone remained Completely still and Hoped that it Would Work but suddenly,Someone decided to Be an Idiot and that was.....

Smg4 Mario:

He Ran away in fear causing the Monster To hear and Attack Everyone But Will Arrives and kicks it Away but he sees what it is and groans...

Will:Oh great,a Shirushi.

Everyone Who was either in pain or Hiding looks at Will who pulls out his driver ad they ask...

Everyone:What the hell is A Shirushi?

Will explains That a Shirushi is Basically a being's Inner Monster that manages to Escape the Body and Comes to life.

Everyone:SAY WHAT?!

Will:You heard Me.

(F/n):If that's Someone's Inner Monster.

(F/n) Dodged the Monster and Continued to ask his question.

(F/n):Who's is it?!

Will looks at them before saying that This Inner Monster belonged to none other than.....

Will:Yang Xiao-Long.

Yang was Surprised that this Monster is From HER but gulped as It must have Been from her Own emotions but Will simply summoned The Copy phone from before and Said....

Will:Henshin!

He slots the phone in as the YinYang Armor Manifests In Front of him before Attaching to his Body,he leans his Head Down causing The Helmet to Materialize And once,it Did the Visors shined Bright With a Shade of Blue.

Will:Time to give this Armor,it's test Drive.

He Charges at the Dragon Shirushi as that Managed to Do a little Damage as he blocked and Attacked the Beast Until it sent a fire ball at him making him dodge and Try to use a Weapon but he has None until....

Baransusutoraikā:Blade Mode!

It was a Sword that the Japanese Symbol for Light on Half of it and the other had the Kanji for Good.

Will:Okay...

With a New Weapon,he Charges at the Shirushi and did A spin Slash as well as Cut all the fireballs Coming at Him.

While that was Happening,Echo put a Dome over herself and Everyone else as she watched her Husband take the Monster.

Echo:'Be safe,Will'

Some of the new viewers decided to ask those who's been hear longer.

New audience:Is this Normal?

They all looked at them before saying...

Everyone else:No,This is new.

Senku sighs and Realize that they might get killed by a Beast,if Will can't Take care of it as they Watched Will and the Monster Were evenly matched as Will accidentally snapped his Weapon and Thought he broke it but....

Gun Mode!

Will's Weapon turned Into Dual Pistols as He Smirked underneath his Helmet and Visor and Unloaded An Barrage of Bullets causing it to drop and Roll as Will readied his finisher by Pressing A Button on the Phone part of His Driver causing it to say...

Antei finisshā

Will puts His feet in a Jumping Pose as he jumped Avoiding the Beast and Enters a Kick Formation as A white and Black Energy swirled his Leg and He sent a Kick To the beast causing it To spark and Explode as Will de-Henshins And Sighed.

Will:First,the syndicate than the Regime and The Shades Vile,Now THIS!What else is there?

Everyone looked at Will As they All Went close and Echo looked At him saying...

Echo:Are you okay?

Will looked at her and said he's fine but tells everyone that it's Time for a Break and Goes To Relax because dealing with that Shirushi was Tiring.