best of the human Monokuma

Will:Well,After meeting (Y/n)'s Kids....How About We Have a Danganronpa View again But...!

Will snaps his fingers and Out Came The Characters of danganronpa goodbye Despair and V3:Killing Harmony.

Hajime:Oh....My Head.

Chiaki:That was Weird.

Fuyuhiko:Ow.

Everyone got up and was Confused as to where they're at but fuyuhiko spots Yasuhiro and shouts...

Fuyuhiko:HEY,THAT GUY OWES ME AND MY GROUP MONEY!

Yasuhiro Immediately Ran Away from The Ultimate Yakuza In fear for his life as Fuyuhiko Sent Peko after him.

While with the V3 Crew,Everyone was wondering what was going on as Kokichi decided to say a Joke by lying.

Kokichi:Maybe Aliens Kidnapped Us and Are Gonna Take Our Brains!

Kaede:W-what?!

Miu Being The Bitchy and Arrogant yet fragile Genius that she is covers her head and says...

Miu:The hell?!No one is fucking For My Brain!

Kokichi Gives a laugh and said that he doubts Anyone would want Causing Her to Growl and Rush at him but Himiko and Maki hold him back until they heard someone Shout...

??:

They All turn To see A Creature In a Surgeon Outfit with a Scalpel Coming At THEM And he Smiles saying...

??:Give me yo Brains!

V3 Cast:........

The Students All began Run in Panic As Kokichi Shouted...

Kokichi:I WAS JUST LYING,I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS ACTUALLY TRUE BUT TAKE THE GENIUS,NOT ME!

Miu:THE HELL?!NO!I'M TOO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE!TAKE POOICHI OR KAEDIDIOT!

Shuichi & Kaede:What?!No!

Gonta Steps In front of everyone as they all Look at him as he Smiles and says...

Gonta:Gonta be Sacrifice for everyone as True Gentlemen and So Friends Can Live!

Everyone was touched on how gonta Would Give Himself up for them but they started hearing....

??:*Sniff**Sniff*

They look at the Creature And see it crying as it wiped the tears away.

??:Sorry.

The creature Changed into A Man but Any Man,This was Will.

Will:Gonta's Willingness To give up his life for Others Always touches my Heart.

Before The V3 Cast could Ask who he was,he immediately gave them Knowledge of Everything Except what Happened in their Future and Met up with the others and also gave them said knowledge as Well.

Will:So,now that i gave you that Knowledge...how do you feel?

The Characters of Danganronpa 2 and V3 Said Nothing Until they all sighed and Hajime said....