What if!

After Relaxing From the Low blow that he got from Summer,Will explains the Viewing.

Will:We're Going Back to the 'What If scenarios'!

Everyone didn't know how to feel But point blank,Everyone was Ready to see this 'What if?' scenario would be,this time...

What if.....?

It began as everyone saw The Title Of the Scenario.

Summer was born On Earth,Instead of Remnant?

Weiss:that's a long title.

(Y/n):it's actually,Also an interesting scenario.

Everyone knew (Y/n) was right since they learned that Summer was actually Meant to be born on earth and as A member of the (L/n) family....this is gonna be good.

The scenario begins with a Little kid version Of (F/n) who looked 4 years old preparing to fire what looked like a tactical Nuke as a gun.

Almost Everyone:HOLY SHIT!

It's insane and dangerous for a 4yr old To touch Something like that but Knowing The patriarch of the (L/n) Family...He probably BUILT it!

(F/n):Hey,Tactic Nuke Cannon...man,That brings back memories.

This did NOT Comfort Them Knowing that he Could Basically Build Something like THAT At 4 years old!

He was Doing some Target Practice and What was His Target?the girl that his Mom gave birth to aka his "Baby Sister".

Baby summer:*Baby babble*

Everyone Awwed at the sight of The leader of Team STRQ as a baby and.....Well,Summer now knows how her daughters feel.

He target locked on to her but before He could Fire,she said Her first Word.

Baby summer:B...Brubber!

Ruby:What?

Ochako:What she say?

(Y/n):Rubber with a B.

Will sighed and said that Summer's Alternate Self was Trying to say "Brother" and the next part Confirmed it.

(F/n) was shocked At she said,sure!She mispronounced it but she still said it!She said "Brother"!

The 4yr old Immediately Remembered his Weapon and Raised it to the roof as It obliterated the roof and Anything in it's path.

Almost Everyone:'and that was only from when He was FOUR!'

He got Grounded for LITERALLY Destroying the House and Attempting to kill his Baby sister but They were happy that Summer said her first word.

Casey &Isla:So true.

After that incident,(F/n) decided to Instead Protect his Baby sister from Anything that Could,Would & Should harm her as well as keep her happy.

At that,LITERALLY Everyone Turn to A Certain Somebody known as (Y/n),Who was Playing with Bailey until he noticed everyone staring at him.

(Y/n):what?

Everyone else:'that Would Explain A LOT'

Throughout the years,they always Been Close but!Once A Certain Pink haired Oni arrived,(F/n) spent More time with Her than With summer.