learning about Years later

*Double Update*

Echo had finally arrived in the theater and had brought Baby Wyatt.

Everyone was doing their Own thing and Relaxing And just Chilling until...

Future Omni Appeared but In a Different Outfit That......Made Him Actually look like An Older (Y/n) as The Red Jacket That The Teen's Future self had was The same But it was Leather and he looked to be Wearing a Larger Black Muscle Shirt as well as Some Black Jeans with his face and Neck ABSOLUTELY Covered In Scars And more Bandages to cover than his Teen self but Not A Lot like...A few more.

Everyone remained silent as They stared at the Older (Y/n) and Wondered how he Changed his Entire appearance especially his Face.

(Y/n) Decided to Voice Everyone's thoughts And say...

(Y/n):Uh...

Omni:Makeup.

Omni Knew what his Younger self would say because.....They are LITERALLY The Exact same Person.

Will Shakes his Head and Asks Why he's here as Omni says The Will in his Time told Him to Go on Break and visit Family or Something.

Omni:And So...I decided to go to the Past,First.

Everyone else:😓😑

Omni:What?

Ignoring the idiocy of his idea,they ask him about what he plans to do after he goes back to his time.

Omni:Probably see my family.....They'll Definitely Be Happy to see me And Also,Mad At me.

This Made everyone wonder what omni Meant,Why would the Future selves of The (L/n) Parents be mad at him?

(F/n):Why would we be mad at you,Son?

(M/n):Yeah,Did you do something wrong?

Omni sighs and said what he did Wrong to the theater crew of his past.

Omni:Well,I......Kinda Never Took a Break.

(Y/n):That it's?

Will laughs at the Future (Y/n) and said it was Silly and asked..

Will:How Long Have You Not Been Taking breaks?

Omni kept his Neutral face And said...

Omni:Since,I was A Valor.

Everyone:...............Huh?

D-did they hear that,Right?

Everyone:YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN A BREAK SINCE VALOR RANK!NO WONDER,YOU'RE/FUTURE ME'S A BLANK ASSHOLE!

Omni:🖕

(Y/n):Alright,That's it!To calm us down...I'm gonna do something,that i should have done,When future me first came!

Everyone except Omni Was worried that he was Gonna Pull a weapon but...

He pulled out his phone and.....This Happened.

Everyone,Even Omni who Is The Literal Future Self of (Y/n) stared at (Y/n) for what he had just played.

Omni:*Clears throat*Getting off topic,Yes....I haven't had a Break since being a valor rank...and i also Would Appreciate it Not Being called an Ass because i have people i care about...