Wait......WHAAAAAAATT!!!!!!!!????

Will Relaxed in a Recliner as he Sighed in Comfort until The Craziness Returned And So,He got up to see what the problem was as it was only everyone just being idiots.

So,he sighed and Decided to shut them up by Yelling.

Will:EVERYONE,SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

They all did exactly that since they learned a pissed off Will is NEVER something That Brings Good signs.

Will calms Down and looks at everyone as he says that he's bringing in the Grandparents,Uncle and Aunt into the Theater.

(F/n):Don't tell me you mean....

As soon as He snapped his Fingers,Adult versions of The (L/n) Sibling's Uncle Max And Aunt Charlotte as Well as Their Grandpa and Grandma Looking A Lot more Like their Age but looking young for their age as they Wonder where They were until...

(L/n) Siblings:GRANDPA!GRANDMA!UNCLE MAX!AUNT CHARLOTTE!

the Family on (F/n)'s Side turn and Saw A certain Group of Siblings Heading their Way and Smile.

Casey:Hahaha!If it isn't,My Grandkids!

He Says As he hugs them and looks at them all by giving them Noogies.

Casey:Look at You,all!And You (S/n),You seem to still have that hoodie That You're Grandmother Made you.

Casey said As he pointed at (S/n)'s Hoodie while she just raised her glasses up but they fell a little.

(S/n):Well....It was a Gift from Grandma and Besides,It's one of my Favorite things to wear.

Hearing this,Said Grandmother hugs her granddaughter and Thanks her for the Compliment.

Meanwhile a certain Pair of twins Sneak behind their Uncle and Try To tackle him and.....

(Y/n) & (T/n):UNCLE MA-Gah?!

They Got Tackled instead as their Uncle Saw it Coming and Grabbed them.

Max:Nice try,My Dear Nephews but You're gonna Have try a LOT Harder than THAT!....Speaking Of Which...

Their Uncle stepped to the side as (B/n) face planted to the ground Making a Hole In the shape of him since he Jumped Down from a High Spot in the hopes of also Tackling His Uncle.

Max:Like i said...Try A LOT Harder.

Bailey Appeared And Hugged her Aunt Charlotte on the Leg as The Aunt picked her Niece up and Hugged her back.

Bailey:I missed you,Aunt Charlotte.

Charlotte:I missed you,Too!How have you,your siblings and your parents been?

Bailey:Awesome!

Charlotte:No Trouble?

Bailey looked Down and twiddled with her fingers and said...