So this is Basically RWBY

Everyone was doing Their own things as usual and waited for Will to come in and ruin it but So far,Things had been calm....until...

A hideous Creature...Thing Appeared and Scared the shit out of everyone,Some more literal.

??:BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

Everyone:AAAAHHHH!!

the Creature began to laugh as if it was told a joke and began to morph it's body until...

Will was in it's place.

Will:Oh man,You should've seen your faces..HAHAHAHA!

They all groan as they Should've KNOWN it was Will Trying to scare them.

After wiping a tear,he tells them about their viewing for today.

Will:Today,We're gonna see a Recap of Remnant's own show Aka "RWBY" And It's gonna be making fun of you.....A LOT.

The RWBY cast especially the team itself was surprised to hear the name of their show but wondered what will meant by making fun of them.

Narrator:RWBY is a smash hit internet about 3D anime girls smacking each other that somehow got popular despite its initial budget of seven dollars.

The narrator began as the moon was shown shattering and stills of Ruby and Cinder were shown in a fight but then the stills turned into a childish drawing.

(Y/n):Oh yeah....

Ruby suddenly asked how could they have only 7 Dollar budget and make them as Will said...

Will:Well,they worked with what they had and You guys are the results but Your Animations gotten better.

(Y/n) Muttered something that No one but his own family heard.

(Y/n):Unfortunately,it's the Opposite with the plot.

Narrator:The world of Remnant is filled with monstrous creatures called Grimm and mankind's only hope for survival are the huntsmen!

He continued as the Grimm were shown and an iron pod crashed upon one of the group and opened up with a white flash then a man was shown playing a tuba that suddenly shot out a large bullet from the horn.

Narrator:A group of warriors who fight for the people with sensible weapons like a tuba that is also a gun.

Ruby:Hey,What's that supposed to mean?

(Y/n) Answered his cousin and said it was because Literally EVERY weapon was also A Gun with VERY few Exceptions as Izuku asks..

Izuku:How do you not accidentally shoot yourselves?

They reply by simply saying Aura.

Narrator:Team rude bees is a group of four girls learning how to be huntresses.

The Narrator explained as silhouettes of team Ruby were shown.

Ruby:YES!finally,We're on screen.

Senku:Don't get too excited since from what we seen so far,this ain't gonna be pretty.

Narrator:Ruby is the leader of team RWBY,which isn't confusing at all.

He sarcastically stated as Ruby's silhouette was shown.

Narrator:She's a protagonist who puts the petals to the meddle and has a secret Sharingan.

Jello described as Ruby's eyes lit up then she was shown at Summer's grave as Jaune was shown helplessly floating to the sky in large clown pants.