Will's Lab!Father & Son

Everyone was Bored and wanted to Do something more exciting until...

This Startled Them all as They all Look at Bakugou.

Bakugou:FUCK YOU,IT'S NOT ALWAYS ME!

They all look at Gamagoori who is Standing still and holding Everyone That Could've done it.

In other Words,That Leaves Only one person.

Everyone:WILL!!!

They all Run to the Source of The Explosion and Find Will Covered in ash as he wipes it off of his Body.

Will:Something tells me,i shouldn't Have Used that Melted adamantium....Or Mixed it with Vibranium.

It was here That will Finally noticed the theater crew staring at him with Himself staring back until....

Will:WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS IN MY LAB?!

They decided to Yell Back at him and Say...

Everyone:WHY ARE YOU MAKING EXPLOSIONS?!

The Group and God Stare at One Another Until....

??:AND WHY ARE YOU ALL YELLING AT NEARLY 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING?!

Everyone,Including Will,Turn to see A Pissed Off and Tired Echo Holding a Crying Wyatt in a Onesie.

Will Knew He'd be screwed,if echo directed his anger at Him....so he was honest.....And pointed at his Theater group.

Will:It was them.

Echo Immediately Handed Wyatt to Will and Did Something to the Theater Crew that made Will Cover the Eyes of his Son from seeing.

After the bloody Beatdown,Will healed them up and Dragged their Asses Over to A Massive Couch,So he Can Explain.

Will:So,To put a long story short....This Is basically My Lab.

This confused everyone except those that been to his House as when they were there,they saw a Blueprint for a new weapon to help Zeta Prime and that Wasn't the only one.

There was Over Hundreds!Maybe Thousands!No,MILLIONS Of Blueprints in that Room and Will himself was Determined to make them or He came up with all of them?

They Looked at a Picture on the Counter as it Showed a Young Will smiling with his eye closed and one eye covered with an eye patch as his teeth showed While His Master Smiles a Closed Mouth smile and had his hand on Will's head.

They felt their Heart warm up and Break apart at the same time that Will Is probably still hung over his Master's Death as His Parents Look down,Once again as they wish they were there for him but were unable to.

Will decides to demonstrate One of his Gadgets as he pulls out a Zeta Prime Themed Blaster with the theater Crew Wondering what it is with Some Knowing It's The Zeta Prime Victory Charger.

he activates the weapon as It Glows with His Chrono Crystal Energy and He yells.

Will:Zeta Prime Victory Charger!Engage!

The Chrono Crystal Energy has Been Charged into Weapon and he fires at a Target that he Summons.

Pulling the Trigger,he sends out a Yin yang colored blast at the Target far causing Will to Smirk at the results with everyone who didn't know about the Weapon to Be Impressed as Will spins it.