It's Question Time!

We open to see Will...Holding the 4th wall until it Zooms Out show he was holding a Camera.

Will:*Groan*This thing is Always A bitch but....Yeah!It's that time,Again.

The Author god Says as Questions are Revealed.

xVx_G0k41_xVx_killme

Will:xVx_Gok41_xVx_killme has Questions and the first one is Addressed to everyone but Mostly Me and Omni with it reading...

"What Would your reaction be if you found Daraku and the Fuhai no Seirei's Origin Stories or found out they were alive or saw recordings of the doing random shit like Chaos Class 2.0"

Everyone but had no Answer for these but Will said...

Will:Well,We saw Daraku Being Killed But as for his soldiers?We don't know...They Might still be Alive or they Could've been destroyed.

He says as he looks at Xvx's other Question.

Will:he has another Question and this One is For Chiyo with it Reading..

"how did you and tempest happen?"

Chiyo Shrugged that they just Happened is all and that's basically it,Aside from Will trying to Commit Genocide on Tempest.

Will(Off-Screen):I REGRET NOTHING!

He says before looking at the next questions.

Chara19x

Will:Chara19x Only Has One Question and It's Addressed To (Y/n).

"Do you think you beat your alternate self if you had more experience with the Anitrix?Since you should have some Heavy hitters in there"

(Y/n) Says that he doesn't doubt that there's Heavy hitters like Saiki K,Mob,Goku Or The OPM Himself,Saitama but.....

(Y/n):If we're Talking about Daraku,Recall that he had The Powers Of EVERY Author god,Reader Gods and beings Similar to them in power....I doubt Even The One Punch Can defeat him but he'll Never Know since Daraku is Gone.....Hopefully.

Gioaid

Will:Gioaid has A Question for Everyone and it reads...

"If all of you had to fight to the death,Or Last ones standing,Who do you think would be first all the last?'

Like before with Certain Questions,They had No Answer.

(Y/n):Well,I mean....

Ainz Immediately Spoke saying that as long as Will doesn't Fight,They'll have a Fighting Chance.

Naegi:Not....All of us.

He Looked at the Questions and saw that there was another.

Will:Huh....He has another question.

He looked at the next Question and read what it said...

"Hey Y/N, What happens to the chaos Class if you're not there for a long time, Or if you try to ignore them"

(Y/n):Well...........Nothing bad,At least.

Walker:I Really don't Care about the Dumbass.

Thr rest of The Class all gave their Own response on what they do or how they'd Feel.

ByronAdams

Will:We actually have a Question related to Viewings and they ask.

"Hey Will, When are you doing Suction Cup Man part 3 and 4? The last Was Funny to read"

Will simply said that he Honestly Doesn't know,Himself but Knowing his own self.....It Might be Random.

Vegeta:Than Be Random and Show Something that Isn't Questions.

Will looked at the Saiyan Prince before Compiling with his Request for A different/Another Viewing.

Senku:How about one that ACTUALLY Is Useful in terms of Knowledge.

Will simply Only Said That He can Give NO Guarantees to them and ended the Q&A,Early.