What If...?

Will was About to start the Viewing but Many People started Yelling random things as he told them to shut Up as he began the Viewing.

Ryuko:What kind is it?

Will:What if Scenarios.

What If.....?

The Viewing began as the title said what if and Showed The First Scenario.

The (L/n) kids were Born on Lugnica,Instead of Earth?

(M/n):My Original World?

The Mother Wondered How this Would Effect the way Her Children Are since Being at Earth Changed her.....A LOT while Said Kids seemed a Bit Intrigued by this.

(Y/n):Play it.

(T/n):It would be Kind Interesting to see.

Bailey:Yay!

(S/n):Let's go.

(B/n):Hopefully,We aren't Crazy.

(Bf/n) didn't say a word because he thought that if his best friend wasn't Raised on earth than it meant the two would have Never Met Nor Would He have a Friend like his Pal.

(Y/n)'s Girls Also Realized That If Their Man Wasn't On Earth,They Would have Never Met,So.....What Would Happen to them?

The viewing began To show the siblings But they Were Different as Our MC had a Blank Face with no emotion and His older siblings Were Doing Crazy or Plain Things like Sleeping Or Slaying Monsters,his Other siblings like his twin was Farming and Bailey was on his back.

(Y/n):Doesn't seem that different,Just A Few differences on us.

The screen showed Bailey Walking but a Small Animal Came rushing by her As (Y/n) Grabbed it and Snapped it's Neck.

Everyone:HOLY SHIT!

(Y/n) was shocked on how brutally Cruel that his other self was,he Just Killed an Innocent Creature with No hesitation and just having a Blank Stare as the younger counterpart of his mother said...

Ram:Cruel but predictable.

Instead Of Being Scared,Bailey just Goes and Hugs her Big brother's leg as he Looked down and gave a small smile and the two head back to see his other siblings Covered in either dirt or Blood as he deadpanned and said...

(Y/n):Monsters?

(S/n),(B/n) & (T/n):Monsters.

The Five Siblings go inside their Home as their Mother said....

(M/n)[Ram]:My Children,Your Aunt Rem is Coming as Well as Barasu and So,be Nice to Your Aunt.

(L/n) Kids:Yes,Mother.

Subaru:WHAT ABOUT ME?!

The Pink haired Oni Smiled at her Children before returning to a Neutral face and said...

(M/n)[Ram]:And Give Barasu.....