(L/n) Parents & Team STRQ:Teen Years

Will was Relaxing in the theater as it was Time for Another Viewing and he had Just the one.

Will:Hey,Guys.

They all turn to the Deity as they greet him back and ask him,what's Up as he says that their gonna go back to a previous Viewing.

They all wonder what that meant until it was revealed on the Screen.

We are looking at a field of dandelions. Slowly, two cactus rises up out of them. We then see that the cactus is balanced on A Teenage Qrow's Head with Qrow in his Beacon uniform.

Qrow:Wait......Is this.....?

(F/n):Oh boy.

Everyone Either felt they were Gonna Enjoy this Or get A little Weirded out.

Qrow looks across the field, and the camera follows their line of sight. In the middle of the dandelion field is an old, creepy house.

He gets Freaked out as he grabs some dandelions and runs away.

Qrow:Why did i-

Qrow:I found some grass,Guys!

The Scene Goes over to the Others and Shows them at a Stand with Them each doing their Own thing Like A Teenage (F/n) Grating A Crayon.

(F/n):Whoop-de-do,Qrow.

he tosses the carrot away, where it lands next to a couple boxes of crayons

(Y/n):Hey......Yeah!IT'S ED,EDD N' EDDY!

(F/n):Cheese,grated and waiting! Ready to roll,Girls and Tai?

STR:What are we doing?

Summer,Tai and Raven are Currently folding paper plates into Taco shell like shapes as Raven speaks to the Earthling.

Raven:Don't rush Us,(F/n).

Tai Agreed with her and said that There's an art.

Summer:Yeah....To folding tacos from paper plates.

Izuku:A-are they Making Fake Tacos?!

Senku:Hey!Believe It Or Not,It's Actually Possible to Make Something Inedible Edible.

Those From The World of Dr.Stone Agreed Since he Made Them,Ramen....Only To Work Extremely.

Qrow:¡Olé!

Qrow Says as he places the dandelions in the freshly-folded plate As well as Startles The Trio until they sigh.

Raven:Everyone's a GodDamn critic.

Echo:So True.

(F/n):Art,schmart!Everyone will buy our tacos,It's a cinch!

We get a view of the full tack stand. It is called "Taco (F-STQR's Taco Stand.".....They Misspelled.

(S/n):Seriously?

Summer:Grass, paper plates, and crayon for cheese!a taco does not make,(F/n).

(F/n):Hey!As Long as There's An Idiot Who's Desperate Enough,It will Make.

Summed Asks Her Older Earthling Brother Who would Be Desperate enough to eat A FAKE Taco as he Simply Points at the Screen.

While she talking,Qrow looks at the fake cheese and starts drooling.