The Omniverse Remote & a Viewing

Everyone sat in boredom as The certain People are Still not back,yet and Mario was Breaking things because he was bored.

Everyone tried to stop him but he kept throwing something at everyone until one of these things hit (Bf/n).

(Bf/n):OW!

He rubbed his head and saw what it was as it was a remote but not any Remote!it was....

*Flashback*

Everyone Began to relax as they tried to forget what the Whole thing that happened with the whole 'Daraku' thing as Will played the Viewing and said it was gonna be A nice one as He grabs a remote and plays the Viewing but.....It showed Something else.

*Flashback over*

(Bf/n):This is the remote Will Used...

Seeing it as an Opportunity to watch an Alternate reality again,he Presses the "Play" button and everyone looks towards the screen.

The viewing begins to show Will Working in the Creation room that they saw at his house as he seemed to be building something.

Everyone wondered what it is,that Will is Making especially given that they can't see it.

He wipes his forehead,due to sweat and keeps working on his invention as he plans to finish it.

Soon,someone comes in and that Someone is Echo as she was in sleepwear with a sad look on her face.

Echo:Will,come to bed.

Echo says to her husband as he continues to work on the item and she sighs.

Ainz:He ignored her....?

Ryuko:that's new.

Echo:we haven't cuddled nor Have you gone to bed in 3 weeks.

Everyone:JESUS CHRIST!

Will stops and Sighs as he turns to face his wife,his face clearly Showing signs Of passing out with Caffeine and Adrenaline being the only thing keeping him awake.

Will:Echo.....I just need more time to finish this,Okay?Once,it's done....We'll do whatever you want!No questions asked.

Echo gave a sad smile because she just wanted will to head to bed and be close with her,again as it's been 3 weeks but....she complied.

Echo:Okay....

Will:Thank you.....I love you,Dear.

Echo turns to her husband and says she loves him as well before closing and heading to bed.

Makoto:that's.....kinda sad.

2 weeks later,Will Finished the Device but he Needs a Test monkey.

He smiles Viciously as he calls his Friends and they come over but don't see hi and once,they're in sight,he activates the weapon.

Will:Zeta Prime Victory Charger!Engage!

He Charges His Chrono Crystal Energy into the Weapon as he sees it's working and fires at them sending a Yin yang colored blast at them sending them far causing will to laugh at the results.

Ochako:WHAT THE HECK?!

Asta:Can someone explain what just happened?

Smg4 Mario:

Will:It works........It Works!IT REALLY WORKS!

Will was making a gadget that can be used similar to a blaster but to charge it,One must Simply Channel Their Chrono Crystal energy into it!

Goku:Woah.

Walker:That's retarded.

Everyone turns to walker and asks what does he mean as he said...

Walker:That's basically a death sentence since a chrono crystal is a soul and there basically draining their soul.

Thankfully for certain beings, a chrono crystals can Restore Lost energy but for those that can't,Will came prepared and Decided to make the gun have a Chrono heal factor that Restores the Chrono crystal to it's normal state.

Walker:Huh.

Mineta:EAT IT,WALKER!

Walker:fuck off,Grape head or Do you wanna become grape jelly?

Mineta immediately backed away from him at that comment.

Everyone else was still impressed that Will managed to make a device of that Caliber and wondered what else did he make.

*Meanwhile*

Will:*Achoo*

Echo:Are you okay,dear?

Will rubs his nose and Says he's fine as well as that's probably only allergies but zero said...

Zero:Or Someone's talking about you.

Will:What?

(Y/n)/Omni came Along and asked this to be sure that's what he meant.

(Y/n):you mean that cliche where You sneeze,if someone's talking about you?

Zero:Yup.

Will Scoffs at that and Calls bull because there's no way that is true for his scenario and says it's just Allergy season while,Echo pats her husband's back.