Q&A Time!

Will Appears in front of the 4th wall as It Zooms to show he was Actually holding a Camera.

Will:Hey Guys,It's that time again!Where You asked Us Questions and We Answer,Let's Do this

Will said as everyone prepared for the Questions.

Gioaid

Will Looks at the Question and says...

Will:Gioaid Has A Question for Everyone,It says.

"What would happen if you see your Villain self or Horror self?This question is Not for the ones who already have like (Y/n) and Goku"

Everyone stopped for A Moment and Wondered what that Scenario Would be like but the only thing can Think is.....Hoping it'll never happen.

Will Looked at the questions and saw he had Another one.

Will:Looks like he has More than One...Alright,This one is For The Danganronpa crew as it reads...

"How do you feel that People ship you guys together,Like how 3 girls Basically like Makoto Naiegi?Sorry for misspelling'

The Danganronpa crew Had No Answer especially Naegi who passed Out after Hearing that THREE Girls like him and saw one more.

"Have they meet any other Ultimates like the Student Council or others like the Ultimate Soccer Player Mitch?(Talking about Fanganronpas so Will knows)

Danganronpa Cast:Who & What?

Will sighed and explained that A fanganronpa, better known as a fangan, is a fan-made version of danganronpa but Resulted in Alternate Realities for The Danganronpa Realities.

HyperSonic1811

Will:HyperSonic1811 has A Question for Our Black haired Half Oni.

"Could you still use Ultra Instinct or was that a one time thing?"

(Y/n) thought about it before giving his answer.

(Y/n):Uh.....I Honestly Don't know,That was a Pretty Long time Ago and I haven't tried ever since,So......50/50 on this one.

OhmaTrigger

Will:OhmaTrigger has a Question for izuku and they ask.....

"how in the Seven dwarfs you don't know how to control your quirk but you are able to find a Creative way with other people Quirk and All might you the Most Teacher,I hope Torino is able to kick your butt and give you teaching lessons from Torino and Aizawa"

Izuku:Blame the advice that All might Gave Me.

All Might:YOUNG MIDORIYA?!

ignoring All Might's yell of sounding like he was Betrayed,Izuku continued.

Izuku:And As For the 2nd One.....I just Study Quirks A Lot.

Inkling62

Will went to Ink's question and.....Oh Boy.

Will:Dude,If you're watching....I doubt we'll able to answer all but....We'll Answer.

He clears His Throat and looks at the first One that was Addressed towards none other than (Y/n) & his girls.

"Have you considered going to therapy?I mean this seriously though,All of the Girls in this Group have Mentally Screwed him over,And while you guys. Did meet up again,there was never a proper Moment or opportunity to actually Reconnect and fix those problems,just some clips revealing it and how you really felt about it. Have you ever considered that the daraku of your universe never made time for you because somewhere deep in his mind lurked the fear of heartbreak again,So seriously,When are you guys gonna take the time to heal properly and Actually put in the Effort to put the past behind you once and For all"

(Y/n) was the first one to speak as he said...

(Y/n):Trust me...as soon as We went back,We IMMEDIATELY Went to therapy.

The girls Also Spoke up as They Figured that it made sense that Daraku was An Alternate self because They Would NEVER Leave (Y/n),Even if He has To be A Guardian,Unlike their Older Alternate selves that Abandoned him.

Will looked and Read the next one that was Meant For (T/n) & Bailey as it Said...

"I know its probably a bit late to be asking this But what's it like getting your Memories back?Are you the characters you once were before or Are you the people you are now?Do you still feel like Eri and Tatsumi or Is it more like a distant memory now?"

Bailey being a Little kid Couldn't think of A Real answer but (T/n) managed to answer for both of them.

(T/n):It's Kind of Similar to levi from "Power Rangers:Ninja Steel" where It revealed Levi was Aiden and Was just Given Fake memories after his Real Ones was Taken....So kind of like that,as For the Other ones......You Can Never Forget the Things that We Went through.....Even if we wanted to.

Will was about to head the Next one but....He was stopped and Saw Echo looking at Him.

Echo:Maybe that's enough Questions for Now.

Will sighed since he knows Arguing with Echo is Always a Failure,So he complied and look at his Camera as he said...

Will:Well,You Heard my Wife!So That's All For Now....Until Next Time,My Fellow Author Gods,Reader Gods and/Or Fighters.

He said as he turned off the Camera,Which also Turned off the 4th wall.