I'm A Kamen Rider~

*Yes,I'm Double Updating*

Will and Echo came back frim checking on the lady from before......She was still healing Up but Will decided to show everyone something Cool to forget it since he knows they're gonna Ask.

Will:Hey,Guys!

Everyone:Will?

Tanjiro:That was Quick.

Momonga:Surprisingly.

(Y/n):Leave!

Will glared at (Y/n) but he decided to show everyone Something Cool.

Will:Ya wanna See an Original Kamen Rider?

Everyone was Intrigued and Confused but They did Indeed want to see a Kamen Rider Again,So They Looked at the Screen but Will said...

Will:No...no...no,Not on screen....in here.

He Brings out a Gold belt buckle and places it on his waist as it says....

Belt:Baransu doraibā

Everyone was shocked at what was Will was Doing as (Y/n) said....

(Y/n):Is he Gonna....?!

Will summoned a Phone that only he knew was A Copy of his Mortal's selves one and Said....

Will:Henshin!

He slots the phone in as a YinYang Armor Manifests In Front of him before Attaching to his Body,he leans his Head Down causing The Helmet to Materialize And once,it Did the Visors shined Bright With a Shade of Blue.

Everyone was at a LITERAL Loss for Words as WILL Became a Kamen Rider,That Looked.......BASED ON HIM!

Will:Yami o tsukau no wa watashida...
Hikari ni tōtatsu suru tame ni!

What Will said can be translated to "I  am the one who will use Darkness....To Reach The Light!"

He looked at the Audience and Points To himself Saying His Rider Name,Which surprisingly isn't his Own Name.

Will:Kamen raidā Kybete……Watashi no namaedesu!

He does A Pose as somehow,The YinYang Symbol Appeared Behind him as everyone even Echo remained Speechless as he went back to his Normal self.

Will:Huh,What do ya think?Pretty cool,Right?

(Y/n):........WHAT THE FUCK?!

(Bf/n):HOW ARE YOU A KAMEN RIDER?!

Some of the New people were Lost As They had No Idea What Kamen Rider was But They Were Awestruck with The henshin,Some from the Stone world village said it was Sorcery but Senku Explained it's Just Technology.

While,Will Himself De-henshins and smiles before saying who helped him become Kamen Rider Kybete.

Will:Let's just say...That If It wasn't For Ryanlee132,than i wouldn't have this baby.

(An:Wish I Had Picture But hey,It's Still Awesome & Like I said,thank You)

Everyone was stunned at this as someone managed to make an Original rider Suit And Turn Someone into a Kamen Rider Based On them.

Circuit:Well,What can you do...Ya know other than the normal Fighting stuff?

Will didn't say anything as he kept a blank and began nervously laugh as he said.

Will:I..............Didn't get into that,Yet.

Everyone was Surprised that Will who is A big Kamen Rider Fan wouldn't get into Trying His New Rider Powers but They can't blame....Also....

Everyone(Except Echo & Will):Who's Ryanlee123?